Forums

Help › Forums

Golf Chat with ventrilo

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:44 PM (9 replies)
  • danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 1:24 PM

Why type good shot  or way to go...or choking on a chicken sandwich during your opponents back swing when you can do it on a mic..

Golf is supposed to be a social based game..make the experiance more real with a room full of awesome people...

If you have a mic  and speakers, even better a good headset with a mic...come join us.

Message me with your interest to join!! I will give you the info you need to join up so I will need your email address to do it..

All I ask in return, is that you come here and be fun...Imagine the excitment of hollering Miss it when your opponent is trying to putt...make comments to rattle your opponent  like..Im not wearing any pants..Imagine the possibilities

Take your WGT your experiance up to the next level

to get the free program

www.ventrilo.com

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 1:42 PM

I have had great success with Skype (audio only... video sucks up too many resources).

Over on the ladder, Mark has even had a Skype notification button added to the profiles.

And you're right, of course... the odds of someone screaming "NOONAN!" in your backswing is now greater than ever.

Peace. 

• Zambrotta
    21 Posts
    Thu, Oct 8 2009 1:58 PM

"NOONAN!!!"

love it Snaike

Zambrotta

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 5:04 AM

How many can chat in skype at one time?

Ventrilo wtg room ive opened can handle 32  with sepperate channels for matches..

im curious  havent used skype for a long time

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 12:08 PM

you know, danohi50, that is a great question!

I have always used Skype for a 1v1 game.  I never thought about the group calling aspect.

Guess I'll have to give it a go when I can play again  (as opposed to just haunting the forums).

Peace 

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 5:44 PM

lol  usually  theres 6-8 of us on ventrilo at almost anytime  we often  just stay in the group room and flip each other crap...its kind of insult golf at its finest..

Sunday night were going to play a little 4 club tourney..a putter and 3 other clubs of your choice  non ranked and everyone on the reds with strong wind...we have our fun!!

And just call me spazz  or DanO...just don't call me sweetheart...

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 9:25 PM

Skype is capable of hosting up to 24 in a conference call ..... easily handles 4-somes with no problems so far for anyone that i've played.

Jeff

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 10:46 PM

coo,l  well  IM hoping to get some more cats in my WTG room...but, IM glad everyone has plenty of  options...to me golf is a very social game and I enjoy this so much more with the folks I play with...Its nice to be able to play virtual golf and be a virtual human being  LMAO

• Colber
    19 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2009 11:46 PM

There is a large group of us at www.Internationalconflict.com we utilize the program Teamspeak and have a public channel so when our players aren't competing in their designated channels we group up in the WGT channel and talk freely with each other like ventrillo.

If interested visit our website and join up and jump on the gTeamspeak link and you can meet up with a large group of men and women that play this from around the world.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2009 7:44 PM

colber  ive dloaded teamspeak..it is asking for a password...help

RSS