Forums

Help › Forums

Andyson Memorial Tournament 2018?

Fri, Jun 29 2018 3:18 AM (113 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 1:38 PM

Just for you Paul. For fathers day

What is a word made up of four letters, yet is made up of three letters, sometimes is written with nine letters, rarely with six, But never is written with five?

☢-----------------<*{{{{{-(

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 1:44 PM

I don't know whats going here or why people are doubting that The Andyson will be played.

It will be played. And it will be done so under the setup Paul started.

I was in contact with the person who has taken up that responsibility. 

It's not even sign up time yet so everyone calm down and rest assured that The Andyson is in good hands and will be played.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 2:30 PM

SlicedPepper:

Well then. After 9 pages of all the "are we or are we not" and "off topic post" you would think your contact would at the very least chime in and put an end to this thread.

SlicedPepper:
    It's not even sign up time yet so everyone calm down

I think everyone is CALM. Again, we wouldnt be 9 pages in with more off topic remarks than the actual tournamnet discussion if you or your contact / contacts would have posted this 8 pages ago. Even a couple pages back would have sufficed. 

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 5:29 PM

SlicedPepper:
    The Andyson is in good hands and will be played.

Good to hear.

👍

pdb1:
    Alas. A voice of reason.

Poor Yorick's?

Think Etta James instead... pfft.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 6:21 PM

WigerToods2010:
    Think Etta James instead... pfft.

Referencing  'At Last ' I'm guessing. Damn good song.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 4:33 AM

SlicedPepper:
    The Andyson is in good hands and will be played.

Thank you !

Doc :)

• garyk49
    2,314 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 7:53 AM

SlicedPepper:

I don't know whats going here or why people are doubting that The Andyson will be played.

What is going on, until you posted this information, by reading all that is posted here, it appeared to still be up in the air as to whether this was going to happen.

It will be played. And it will be done so under the setup Paul started.

It's not even sign up time yet so everyone calm down and rest assured that The Andyson is in good hands and will be played.

Thank you very much for this information.

And as a BTW, both Joe and Paul need to let it rest.  Any others also, none of us want to see anymore of it here, or in the Sign Up Thread.  In fact, I am sure most of us are tired of it through out the forum.

So, pull your big boy pants up, take a deep breath and refrain.  Please.

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 6:55 PM

overtheedge:
    After 9 pages of all the "are we or are we not" and "off topic post" you would think your contact would at the very least chime in and put an end to this thread.

At the time all of this started he hadn't decided whether to take on the responsibility. It was still being discussed.

It was the bickering that made him decide to do it because, like Dennis, he wants this community to come together, at least for a little while.

He wants this to be done right. He's gathering all the information he can so we can enjoy The Andyson just as we have for the last two years.

But he has a life. He's not sitting in front of his computer all day. Give him a break and let him do his best so we can enjoy the fruits of his labor. It's not an easy task.

RSS