Forums

Help › Forums

new wgt players photos

Tue, Apr 24 2018 2:43 AM (5 replies)
  • Agador
    89 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2018 10:31 AM

I am not getting pics of new players anymore all I am getting are avatar pics..anyone know why that this stopped??

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2018 10:04 PM

There's "New Players" sections on WGT's front page and on the "WGT players" page. It's true, they only show avatar pictures currently, meaning to me that none of these eight respectively fifteen players have uploaded own images. Not too strange for new players(?)

They also show facial drawings strange to me, so I suppose that these are mobile players. Do they even have options to upload their own avatar pics?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2018 12:14 AM

alosso:

There's "New Players" sections on WGT's front page and on the "WGT players" page. It's true, they only show avatar pictures currently, meaning to me that none of these eight respectively fifteen players have uploaded own images. Not too strange for new players(?)

They also show facial drawings strange to me, so I suppose that these are mobile players. Do they even have options to upload their own avatar pics?

Yes they have that option. At least with the IOS version tap on the pic  on the right side of the main page opens  the info page. On that page tap on the pic to the left of their name and it opens photos allowing them to upload a player photo. I assume that Android players have the same feature. Will check tomorrow after the  tech from  my ISP gets my internet back up. My Android tablet is WiFi only whereas my iPhone connects through my mobile phone mobile network. 

• Agador
    89 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2018 6:01 PM

in my WGT COMMUNITY  under new players all I am getting are the avatars where I used to get new player photos mixed in with those you load a private pic.I was just wondering if something is wrong with my system everything else is working fine...Thanks for responding

Agador

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2018 2:43 AM

Agador:

in my WGT COMMUNITY  under new players all I am getting are the avatars where I used to get new player photos mixed in with those you load a private pic.I was just wondering if something is wrong with my system everything else is working fine...Thanks for responding

Agador

I take it you mean this:

Iconian is always up there under community spotlight (for me at least). The "New Players" probably haven't loaded a custom profile picture which is why you, like me, are probably seeing the avatar they use as their profile picture.

RSS