Forums

Help › Forums

*** Ball purchase issue ***

Sun, Apr 8 2018 10:44 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 7:16 PM

Hi Guys , I got a suggestion on balls , After they take the Nike Balls from us, Why not let each Club Create there own Club Balls, That are only avalible if you are a member of that Club,  A better ball that is not offered to you unless you are in a Club, Would this not give a incentive for players that are not a member of a club, To join one. Sorry i went off scrip. but just a Suggestion. Thanks Joe

• AIMTOPLEZE
    557 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2018 12:21 AM

Just asking,.,When did this issue begin?..I have purchased 3 sleeves..in about 3/4 days..Plus I had some in my bag..

So If i go to the pro shop and purchase more Nike's..will i get my sleeve?..Or not?..Just asking

Thanks...Aim

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2018 10:44 AM

AIMTOPLEZE:

Just asking,.,When did this issue begin?..I have purchased 3 sleeves..in about 3/4 days..Plus I had some in my bag..

So If i go to the pro shop and purchase more Nike's..will i get my sleeve?..Or not?..Just asking

Thanks...Aim

If you were purchasing them from the pro shop there was no problem. It was only if you bought them in the game with the last ball warning or you went to your inventory in the game client and clicked on buy sleeve. 

• PAGES
RSS