Help › Forums

Did the game just get harder?

Thu, Dec 12 2019 3:17 PM (21 replies)
  • climatic
    183 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 1:44 AM

Donko58:

renniw52:

I think every day can be different. One day it all works, the next it don't. I've been convinced for years it is all up to who's at the controls at WGT. Just my thoughts, doesn't mean a thing.

Get out the tin foil hats.......lol

+1

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 5:26 AM

Donko58:

Get out the tin foil hats.......lol

Hi Mike,

I seem to have lost your head size measurement for your new hat!, You know the one, The one you put on when the shot goes awry & you say "I dinged that" ;)

Catch ya later, Ken

• Qasim501
    151 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 5:41 AM

That's nothing to what i saw this morning. I was putting a 9ft on a very slight slope, right to left. i missed the "ding" a fraction to the left, expecting the ball to miss on the left of course. Instead , the ball pass the hole against the run of the slope on the right.....REMARKABLE....coincidence ?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 5:50 AM

Donko, as one of my long time friends on WGT would say, there are unexplainables and whatnots, and soforths on this game. He has captured actually video of Aliens  creating chaos on the course. I never wear a hat of any kind, you just have to believe in all the whatthehellables and carry on. No, I haven;t gone over the edge yet, just thought I would add a little humor to  this. Craig should chime in soon.

Squirrel Nutz

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 6:23 AM

Ever since I upgraded my tinfoil hat to my Andyson limited edition space helmut ( with tinfoil lining ) this game plays perfectly. Of course, I still suck at it, but, that's just me.

Doc :)

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 7:46 PM

renniw52:

Donko, as one of my long time friends on WGT would say, there are unexplainables and whatnots, and soforths on this game. He has captured actually video of Aliens  creating chaos on the course. I never wear a hat of any kind, you just have to believe in all the whatthehellables and carry on. No, I haven;t gone over the edge yet, just thought I would add a little humor to  this. Craig should chime in soon.

Squirrel Nutz

nothing wrong with a little humor ........ cheers

• PSUTOM
    188 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 1:00 AM

To the OP. Welcome to the wonderful wacky world of WGT. There is really no rhyme or reason why shots that worked one day do not work another day. That is all part of the built in "charm"of this game.

Some players think they can formulate their play, and in some cases they can get real close, but in the long run there are still glitches that are unexplained as have been mentioned.

Just before I was ready to move from TM to Legend I was killing the courses and I really thought I was on my way to being good. After making Legend it's been ridiculous. Missing four foot putts by inches, driving dings that find the rough, bunker shots that never leave the bunker.

The fun never stops......... Cheers

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 5:36 AM

Play for fun and the results will become better. Play for results and the fun will become less.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 8:48 AM

Very well said ost.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 10:54 AM
    Ditto that. Good idea to remember, particularly when you have a good scoring round going and tend to tense up by concentrating too much on the result instead of just taking it shot by shot.
RSS