Forums

Help › Forums

Did the game just get harder?

Thu, Dec 12 2019 3:17 PM (21 replies)
  • Papabukk
    708 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 12:26 PM

i just turned “Tour” Pro and it feels stricking the ball, elevations, wind and putting got a bit tougher. Shooting some bad scores. Is it just me or does this game get tougher at points? I probably gotta break down and buy some good clubs? Thanks in advance for any feedback. 

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 4:22 PM

You aren't crazy, it does get harder and will continue to do so as you progress through the tiers.  Keep at it and you will learn new tricks every step of the way, best of luck!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 5:04 PM

Not only does it get tougher with moving up in tiers, try shooting a few really good scores, and see what happens.  Don't be scared though, it gets interesting, and the more you learn, the more gratifying it becomes to play. 

• Patry007
    11 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 4:19 AM

I felt yesterday like playing totally different clubs – distance, rotation spin, wind correction... nothing was working. All this without any lvl or tier progress. My swings was average, like any other days. Today is better, that is very strange to me.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 9:03 AM

I think every day can be different. One day it all works, the next it don't. I've been convinced for years it is all up to who's at the controls at WGT. Just my thoughts, doesn't mean a thing.

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 12:56 PM

Amen

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 3:42 PM

renniw52:

I think every day can be different. One day it all works, the next it don't. I've been convinced for years it is all up to who's at the controls at WGT. Just my thoughts, doesn't mean a thing.

Completely Agree. +1

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 5:06 PM

What can you expect from a game who based ALL their GAMEPLAY through the shop..?

All here are meticulose controlled: Wind amount & DIRECTION, SPIN, speed in green, tee's, FORGIVENESS, ALL the fkn distances depends of how much cost you ''gear'', & my favourite: putter PRESICION!  lol

• Donko58
    183 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 9:21 PM

renniw52:

Get out the tin foil hats.......lol

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 10:33 PM
    The view from here: Some days I can putt, some days I can't. Putting is about 80% of scoring in this game, if not a little more. Or, as we say in racing, some days you eat the bear, and some days the bear eats you.
RSS