Forums

Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 12:31 PM

Gentlemen,

The quest continues, albeit at a much slower pace. Ambassador Yancy has gone missing. Repeated attempts to make contact have gone unanswered.  Troop rations , and morale, appear to be at an all time low, time and toil have taken their toll, but, this too shall pass. Defeat is not an option, we must persevere. Carry on , my good lads, we shall yet emerge victorius.

Doc :)

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 1:00 PM

Hope Yancy is okay Doc. Still doing some discreet searching here so not given up on it.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 1:49 PM

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2018 4:35 PM

Time has changed . Quest,s go on . Busy are we all . Strings pull from different side,s 

OPY 

Off to Troll the forums and stir ' A " pot .

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 3:12 PM

The Hobgoblins whom live amongst the foliage around Chambers have taken me in and are healing up my scrapes and such. I am trudging thru this still, I asked for a mission and for my sins I got one. For myself, this has become a mission that is like whatnot called a thing like a "vision quest" -- and the solace has changed me into a rather large man with an unkempt grey beard. 

My sincere admiration to those who have stepped in or out of this crypto-quest. My thanks are all I have for now, I may stay with the Hobgoblins as they are fond of me reading them books they "find" somewhere and bring back to the village.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2018 3:25 PM

Dear Yancy / Sir / Pod Bro .

This " Quest "  has changed all of  us 1  way or 2 . Or the Other , The sign,s told a story of yet we know not the ending . 

Dem Hobgoblins are a good bunch , The took me in also , I just was not ready to talk about it . The one they call " Beto "  holds a Key , 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 4:07 AM

Most excellent news, Mr. Ambassador, I was beginning to fear the worst. I've requisitioned additional troops and supplies, which should be arriving shortly, including extra food for your Hobgoblin hosts. Off for more recon on 8 & 9.

Doc :)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2018 7:06 PM

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 1:11 AM

I think moving on to another hole is not a bad idea. Constantly searching without success is a little demoralising, so a different hole would fillip the troops I think.

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 7:45 AM

We went to the back 9 because we were getting burnt out on hole #8 and #9.  Had to have some variety and thought there would be some clues on back 9 to help with #8 and #9.

You can only look at a screen for so many hours before you start seeing some scary stuff out there.  LOL

Jabs

RSS