Help › Forums

CHAMBERS BAY REDUX - OFFICIAL POSTABLES

Sat, May 7 2022 5:53 PM (542 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 10:33 AM

TopShelf2010:
    Should we remain focused on the Front? Or shall we proceed to the Back? Don

Intriguables. Well done as always brother. The WGTmole that has been leaking the "tips" to myself from the get-go has repeatedly told me to "Focus On The Front 9"

As to the mission overall and the endgame here is a direct quote:
    "There are many things to be found on Chambers, and when all are found they will reveal a revalation" 

All the insider tips are very cryptic & vaguables - Never have been told there is 9 signs for one example. However, based on the intel received from this SOLID source, seems certain there is something left on the front to be found. 2 more signs? Still unknowns. Noticed last evening that the orange "spots" many have found are on #8 -- meaning unknown if there is something to these spots. 

The 'revelation" is going to come in a star pattern/constelation -- like we explored back in the Easter Egg (Alien Pod) & Drunk Bunny Hunt on Pinehurst a couple years back. Those who want to get involvables on the endgame might get a picture of a map of the US -- then draw lines from Chambers Bay to each of the golf courses named on the signs. This has been running in the background with a couple of the big brain player boys all up here on the WGT --- nothing close to any match or revealtion has been found. Was not discussabled this much outside of the circle until know (circle being Brigadier General 2nd Class & Above explorers) for fear of making this more confusing until more "things" might be found and such.

Thanks guys for the "hope alls well with Yancy" messages above -- Just reached a point of going rogue on this one -- Kind words much appreciated & my enthusiasm is renewed. 

We got think WAY outside the box at this time I thinks -- as has been noted by ScottHope & others. Myself, I am trying to see if there isnt perhaps two signs on one hole?

Another idea was thinkin......
    Going back to how I found the Bethpage Black Sasquatch after 5+ years of so so many of us taking peeks around up there.... I (this is Yancy) was hitting the ball to the green on each hole -- then playing holes backwards towards the teebox...Thinking it will be a unique move that gets us to the next level here. Like how Opy began hitting backwards from the tee boxes - which led to 2 of the signs found.

Hobgoblins 'found' some Folgers Crystals for me --- Back at it soons

Sincerely, I am Yancy

@TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, May 18 2018 10:46 AM

Just made this up for exampler. Not my arena of expertise, but should help explain the above & whatnots --- Yancy

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2018 7:02 PM

upon much digging around i discovered what the sign says behind hole 8. It says 9 olympus                                             o.jpg

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2018 3:24 AM

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2018 4:13 AM

I know it's not the game sign but i went to chambers bay webpage and found that sign which is right where the one on the back of 8 is. Thought it was pretty cool and thought it might help 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2018 4:56 AM

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2018 5:45 PM

YancyCan:
    We got think WAY outside the box at this time I thinks --

I have been working grid,s as we all have . using line,s .  X factor ( or ) was it B " eta 

Out side the box / . 

Random shots sometimes from a searched Area Two a New may find a way ?

OPY 

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2018 7:44 PM

the highest point? perhappens an answer in the clouds?

~    ~

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2018 8:24 PM

opyeuclid:
    Out side the box / . 

Been working my grid when I can ,  Instead of running around a squair  " Box "  [  ]  .

over and over . look fore that shot that look close , THEN take a shot back away from where you came from ,, Over there !

OPY 

• jason06230
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 28 2018 7:55 AM

i like it and want to use 

RSS