Forums

Help › Forums

My Shinnecock Post Was Removed

Sat, Mar 24 2018 8:18 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • StephenStrother
    98 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 4:19 PM

My post asking WGT to clear up whether or not we're getting Shinnecock was inexplicably removed from the forums. I have no idea why. I'm tempted to put on the tinfoil hat and see it as confirmation that we're not getting the course, but that could very well be wrong. In any event, it's not great to have your post removed with no explanation.

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 5:22 PM

Maybe the censor mod just got back from the holidays and ran his "find the dirty words in the forum" tool.

:-)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 6:04 PM

I saw they removed it. I was looking for it after a comment by Martha.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 6:21 PM

Well, if you REALLY want a response from WGT, you'd better get in touch with them through customer service (maybe you're lucky), if on the other hand you just want to create a controversial thread in the forum ( like 99% of publications) ... there is not much else you can do (sadly)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 4:00 AM

Perhaps,  they didn't like the part where you said.  "For once, don't be ________."

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 11:32 AM

Or just forget it Stephen as they won't answer you anyway. 

Learnt that a few months ago hence I rarely use this.

Only commented on your last one as I thought you were getting a rough deal.

Good luck and just play and enjoy if you can.

But don't expect anything other than cartoon gimmicks being introduced every downtime now with these .

• StephenStrother
    98 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 4:47 PM

They said it was because of profanity because apparently we are all children on this website.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 5:04 PM

StephenStrother:
    They said it was because of profanity because apparently we are all children on this website.

Well... cut off my legs and call me shorty! 

• jacktrade51
    10,942 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 5:44 PM

They are supposed to be adding courses, not subtracting, but all that happened (not so) recently is we lost Oakmont.

Adding pin positions on newer courses .,.great.  But if they didn't do the work in first place, not sure they can do it.

How many other courses are we going to lose on limited license?

What is up in 2018?

Lack of info since TopGolf bought original owners out is deafening.

Tom.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 6:11 PM

I think that being treated with respect is paramount, even in a superficial forum like this, I the first who must, and consider respect as a first thing, regardless of being right or not with what we are exposing

• PAGES
RSS