Forums

Help › Forums

What will it take to reverse the 1 hole format?

Fri, Jan 19 2018 11:51 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Chris14601
    5 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2018 8:57 PM

The new format stinks!

Since it started a good 50% of my games end in forfeit, never by me.

Of the other half, 75% of them go to tiebreaker. I had no problems with ties.

Tiebreaker is not that bad but again it boils down to one swing.

There has to be a way to go back plus add one or some 1hole rooms.

I do understand the need for a quickie. 

• owl222
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 8:51 AM

Can I play the PC version while I’m waiting at the dealership for hours while my car is being repaired, or while my grandchildren are visiting and using my PC, or at the holiday Party with the family waiting for someone to leave first? What about the hotel at night on a business trip or vacation? The difference between PC play and MOBILE play is that PC is not MOBILE!  IPad playing is bad to the bone! In the above situations I also use Galaxy S8 which is not bad and fits in my pocket.

The old road is rapidly aging, please get out of the new one, if you can’t lend a hand, for times they are a changing. Bob Dylan.

Since it is in the best interest to speed up play by reducing the number of holes played per round in order to get in more rounds, in order to aquire more sponser attire before the clock expires, I would like to offer a suggestion. Let’s reduce the number of holes played per round from one to zero and just play one closest to the hole shot! Round finished, Problem solved. Then we could all just parade around and have a fashion show until next the sponsorship round starts! Lol! Sorry. That just popped in my head. ✌️

Concerning social play, there almost 0 (zero) of my Facebook friends that are interested in this game. It is very, very difficult to make friends with people before one hole/round is finished. Playing only three holes allows you to at least say hi to your opponent and hold even a small conversation with people from around the world! That’s awesome. Please restore the previous three hole rounds at the minimum.

• JonnoAUS
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 8:08 AM

PC vs Mobile. I thought the game was for mobile only. Didn't know there WAS a PC game. Anyway, id say based on studies that 93-95% of all users of WGT is mobile. PC 'gamers' make up a very small percentage. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 11:05 AM

This is on the WGT News Feed

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 11:11 AM
    JonnoAUS:
    PC vs Mobile. I thought the game was for mobile only. Didn't know there WAS a PC game. Anyway, id say based on studies that 93-95% of all users of WGT is mobile. PC 'gamers' make up a very small percentage. 
    I don't think you realise how massively wrong you are with this statement.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 11:25 AM

Wow! Dead Wrong on that, you have more control on PC.

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 11:51 AM

JonnoAUS:
    PC vs Mobile. I thought the game was for mobile only. Didn't know there WAS a PC game. Anyway, id say based on studies that 93-95% of all users of WGT is mobile. PC 'gamers' make up a very small percentage. 

LOL! 

Google "ecological fallacy" and get back to us. 

• PAGES
RSS