Forums

Help › Forums

why wont my players appearance stay as what i set it

Sat, Dec 30 2017 6:15 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • colinjones0
    430 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 2:01 PM

why wont my players appearance stay as what i set it,I keep changing it back but wont stay on it,payed 375 credits for it ,anyone help please,cheers colin

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 7:30 AM

colinjones0:

why wont my players appearance stay as what i set it,I keep changing it back but wont stay on it,payed 375 credits for it ,anyone help please,cheers colin

May sure that when you pick the avatar that you want ,that you click the save button .Just pulling it up from the selection will not lock it in , you have to hit save for it to stay .

• colinjones0
    430 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 2:58 AM

I do save it,but it will go back to old avatar  every time I have to log back in.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 5:50 AM

colinjones0:

I do save it,but it will go back to old avatar  every time I have to log back in.

Make sure cookies are enabled for WGT, this is where that info is kept. Check your browser settings for what gets cleared when you exit, you may be deleting those cookies.

• colinjones0
    430 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 1:34 PM

Thanks for the advise,will give it a try,have allowed cookies on my browser,hope it works,cheers colin

• colinjones0
    430 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 4:06 AM

have had a try a Few diff ways ,but still wont stay as my avatar,have sent message to Wgt a couple of days ago but no response from thwm either.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 5:01 PM

colinjones0:

When you login make sure that you check the box "Remember Me" . If you dont check that you will have to login every time you want to play the game .

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 10:19 AM
    It doesn’t make any sense. Because your id picture and avatar aren’t one of the things that changes when you clear caches and cookies. If they did we would have to change them back every time we clear cache after an update.
  • colinjones0
    430 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 3:33 AM

still going back to old avatar,WGT still not responded

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 7:39 AM

colinjones0:

still going back to old avatar,WGT still not responded

Then try this . Delete all cookies and files from flash and browser . Then log out and closeout browser . Then start all over by logging in to game being sure to check "Remember Me " box at login . Then choose your avatar and click save . See if this helps if not then you may have to uninstall and re-install your browser , as that may be the culprit .

• PAGES
RSS