Forums

Help › Forums

"The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:25 AM (251 replies)
  • Scrov
    325 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2018 10:37 AM

Come and try club you won't be sorry!!!!

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2018 4:17 PM

A tournament named "Spring Mix" now running in The Old Duffers Retreat has 56 members playing in it.    Join in the mix.    

dandycap - pr director @ ODR

• bg444out
    345 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2018 6:32 AM

The BEST CC, Barr None!!!!!!. BILL

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 4:51 PM

When a member makes a post like this, something's working.

Why wait?     Join now.          "The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2018 11:16 AM

Were back open after having a full house.    No waiting list.    No time limit on how long you stay.    Been 3 years for me.    I forgot to leave.                    --    just dandy

• Titulescu
    244 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 6:01 AM

Hi

my name is Dave Larkin, (titulescu) I am Irish from Dublin living in Bucharest, I am interested in changing clubs, " had a recent change in captains and it's not gone well"

I am a tour master level 100, with a 64 average, I play every day and have accumulated over 750 days consecutively, or 3400!xp per day, presently I play with moving forward country club, and have played with them for over a year. I am checking to see if you have room for one more and if playing on a iPad is a problem?

i have contributed over 1.6 million points in the last year.

look forward to your reply 

Dave

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 9:46 AM

Thanks Dave (Titulescu) for joining The Old Duffers Retreat CC.    Were glad to have someone who lives up to what they say.    258,000 xp's in just a few weeks has made you a veteran in our club.    Hope your passion remains as addictive as mine.

Joe   pr dir @ odr

• rasscal1
    118 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 12:32 PM

best thing ive ever done joining this club met alot great people and new friends im having a blast thank you ODR for having me..

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 6:13 PM
    dandycap:

Were back open after having a full house.    No waiting list.    No time limit on how long you stay.    Been 3 years for me.    I forgot to leave.                    --    just dandy

Joe, I’m glad you’re still within the ODR walls. Salty has a GREAT club over there and I’ll vouch to the fact that it’s one of the best CCs in WGTland. I miss you guys...we had some fun Skype calls while playing alt-shot. Keep up the recruiting. Paul
  • dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Sep 14 2018 10:30 AM

Paul.....    What a surprise!    We miss you here and your welcome back anytime.    Salty thinks he's still 21 yrs old    lol.     I read you might be the MC in Atlanta on the 22nd.    Wow    Hoping it will be televised and all goes well.    Big doings @ Top Golf.    Good spirits are on the rise in WGT land.    Wish I could be there.

--    just dandy

RSS