Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:25 AM (251 replies)
  • bikinigirl24
    313 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 5:31 AM

i'm friends with some oleduffers  very  respectful and friendly 

• jonny88
    60 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 9:59 AM

As a former member this club is far and away the best I ever encountered.  They are both competitive and kind.  Thank you Salty and Longer, sorry it didn't work out...                      Merry Christmas!

jonny

• saltyoldtar
    3,730 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 12:13 PM

Great work you all for standing up for the club.

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 2:44 PM

If you wanna have fun and enjoy good company and good competition, then at least give it a try.  I am probably the youngest member in ODR, but I don't care and have met some of the best people a person could ever meet in an online game.

There is no pressure whatsoever do anything in this club except to play your pass and that's no pressure because that's what we are here for anyways.

Just because the title says Old Duffers doesn't mean you have to be retired or an older person to be a member here.  

Happy Holidays

Jabs

• pauljudge52
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 4:45 PM

The best thing about our club is we don't pressure members to play the clash , country club tournies , or anything else. All we ask is that you stay active and use your pass. Good luck and hit em straight

• wolfie27
    251 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 4:47 PM

We have a lot of reasons for you to join this Club. Come see for yourself. Great Club !!!

• fyrdog9
    1,511 Posts
    Thu, Dec 7 2017 4:52 PM

I've been an Old Duffer for four years.

Let me rephrase that.  I've been a member of the Old Duffer's Retreat for four years!

If you're looking for a great club to join, to play at your pace without pressure, and to gain the support of tens of thousands of years of experience (not many clubs can honestly say THAT!), then the ODR is the place to be.

Welcome...in advance....

Fyr

• wmpjohn
    36 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2017 3:37 AM

I encourage any player who hasn't joined a club yet to consider joining the ODR. You will find a club membership that is happy and willing to help you improve your game. The membership does this without pressure or demands. If you are a member of another club that is looking for a club that cares not only about how your game improves, but also cares about you as a person, the ODR is the best! I changed clubs and happy that I did. 

Wm

• Scrov
    325 Posts
    Fri, Dec 8 2017 5:52 AM

All I can say is come check out ODR!!! We have lots of great players and all the members are really good people. The only club I've been in and I will never leave!!!!!!!

• nolongerlonger
    2,813 Posts
    Sat, Dec 9 2017 9:06 AM

As an additional benefit of being a member of The Old Duffers Retreat all members receive free WGT Shot Pal and WGT Putter Pal free which is a great benefit.  

We invite you to come and join us for a active golfing adventure.

RSS