Help › Forums

Anthony Weiner

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 12 2011 3:19 PM (21 replies)
  • lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 9:22 PM

SweetiePie:

Other than being quite ugly, being at all times obnoxious, being a camera hog to confirm all of this, coupled with an ego larger than the Andromeda, his behavior isn't what troubles me. What troubles me are the people who continue to vote for him.

does the name clinton come to mind???  my nickel.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 9:25 PM

lilrob88:

No one even knew who Weiner was till all this happened. Guarantee ya more than half the people who responded to this thread do not know what state the man represents in congress.

Amazing how when politicians are caught in scandals far right/left from both parties want to kick people out of office. On the flip side if its a famous athlete like Tiger there is no huge rally in favor of kicking the man off tour during his last scandal.

And seriously doubt the man is ever elected again, so you have nothing to worry about there sp

does the name clinton come to mind???  my nickel again.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sat, Jun 11 2011 9:32 PM

Oh man, its like a flange, pace,culture, venue, intrusion, cast, plaque,storytelling and a walk all landed in one place..."politic's" lets talk about it..

How can we put your educations to use...?

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2011 7:02 AM

SweetiePie:
    e & clean Gentleman. Nevertheless, one will, by nature begin to put dots together. Spitzer, Frank, Corzine, Lautenberg, Rahm Emanual...and on and on...it's a mess.

Seeing that these are all Jewish people, I DO UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU COME FROM, THE PARTY THE REPRESENTS THE WHITE CHRISTIAN CRAZY PEOPLE

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2011 7:07 AM

SweetiePie:
    It is so true. I have in the Senate, Boxer & Feinstein which is no representation, but 'Buck McKeon" as my rep, which is good...a very fine & clean Gentleman. Nevertheless, one will, by nature begin to put dots together. Spitzer, Frank, Corzine, Lautenberg, Rahm Emanual...and on and on...it's a mess.

MARCH ON CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2011 8:35 AM

lee22sharon:
    does the name clinton come to mind??? 

Heh-When he left office there was money in the coffers and the economy was doing just fine. Then the hawks took office and the downward spiral began. 

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2011 9:43 AM

I could not have said it better, YJ. My wife and I are always talking about how the last Demo in the presidency left trillions (That's with a T) only for W to squander it on his wars (to end all wars?) .

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2011 9:59 AM

YankeeJim:

lee22sharon:
    does the name clinton come to mind??? 

Heh-When he left office there was money in the coffers and the economy was doing just fine. Then the hawks took office and the downward spiral began. 

prior to your entry, no one spoke about compentence?, in elected office. the comments were directed at the person.   i find it remarkable that clintons poor personal decisions made as a person, made no impact on his being re-elected.  my nickel.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2011 10:04 AM

EPDuffer:

I could not have said it better, YJ. My wife and I are always talking about how the last Demo in the presidency left trillions (That's with a T) only for W to squander it on his wars (to end all wars?) .

obviously your pocket book is much more important to you than anything else, to include re-electing a known, proven sexual predator..  still my nickel.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 12 2011 10:11 AM

Maybe if you spent a dime you would make more sense. You happy with $4 a gallon gas, double digit unemployment and the dollar drain overseas or are you content just being the moral compass?

RSS