Forums

Help › Forums

Free Credits are a Ripoff

Wed, Jun 29 2011 11:11 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • floppy131
    87 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 11:09 AM

I just signed up for zip reality for 450 credits put everything in there as I should No 450 free credits. Its a scam to get your email address.

I have seen it on other ones as well to, such as Simplicaus.us. Free Auto Quotes etc.

WGT wants everyone to pay for there credits. Screw the free credits. When you answer surveys you better check Latino, cause if your white it will say no surveys available.

I can not guess how many free credits I should have, Yes Yes Yes you can say WGT doesnt have anything to do with it. They do. Its a Hoax. Just like when you buy balls. How soon you lose them.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jun 8 2011 11:10 PM

Maybe it's just you.

I have had much success with the surveys and whatnot.  

And, no, I don't check Latino or lie in any way when I fill one out.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2011 1:55 PM

Surveys and offers are working just fine over here.  You can't expect to quailfy for every survey. 

If you aren't getting your credits for offers you've done, go to suppoprt and leave a message.

• TarheelsRule
    5,477 Posts
    Thu, Jun 9 2011 5:17 PM

You are probably only going to get qualified for surveys 25% of the time.

The credits that you receive for buying things work very well.  I have used them when I have something that I want anyway that is shown on the credits pages.  Got some chocolate covered strawberries for a recent holiday from Sharri's Berries, they were great and got a nice batch of WGT credits as well.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 7:36 AM

yes I have to agree with the zip realty, all it says is that you have to sign up, you will then get a number at your email, enter that number and your good.

Never got the email with a number

Gary

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 12:42 PM

I have never had a problem with the surveys either. I don't qualify all the time and I never lied on a survey. I am white and have done 3 surveys last month for a total of 1350 Credits. 

• Morgeo
    52 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 1:10 PM

I am probably like many other who never enter a tournament which asks for some credits as I have none. It is a pity that there are not more tournaments with a free entry.I just want to play for the fun of it.

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 1:28 PM

The key to the surveys is to not lie.  Same answer every time will get you in about 25% of the time.  The Amparo 450 credit is hard to get.  I usually get in about once a month. 

The other offers are pretty legit.  Haven't had a problem getting my credits.

You just have to keep trying every day.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 9:43 PM

Morgeo:

I am probably like many other who never enter a tournament which asks for some credits as I have none. It is a pity that there are not more tournaments with a free entry.I just want to play for the fun of it.

Doesn't your country club do lots of them? If not join a better one. 

• Curious2knowmore
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jun 10 2011 11:27 PM

I had problems with the surveys when I first started also but but later found out you need to have "ALL" cookies open for them to track right. If your browser is set to block 3rd party cookies it won't track your progress. 

In the mean time click the "contact support" link and email them to get your credits. they will ask you to send the verification email you got for registering to zip realty to them then it will take a day or less to get your credits. 

Best of luck

• PAGES
RSS