Help › Forums

PUTTER PAL DISAPPEAR AND WGT DOES NOT RESPOND

Fri, Nov 24 2017 1:50 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2017 5:29 PM

ollegra:
    not true putter pal disappeared before I joined the country club .

OK. Do you have it back now? And you do realize that you can turn it on/off in your game settings, yes? 

• Next260
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2017 6:40 PM

WTH This person is a Legend with a fair average, and he is complaining about putter pal ?????

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2017 6:44 PM

Robert1893:

ollegra:
    not true putter pal disappeared before I joined the country club .

OK. Do you have it back now? And you do realize that you can turn it on/off in your game settings, yes? 

Actually it is not in game settings. It is a tiny button on the left hand side just below the meter. Clicking on it turns off Putter Pal greying out the button to show it is off. Clicking on it when it is grey turns Puttet Pal back on turning the button green  to show Putter Pal is on.

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2017 7:00 PM

borntobesting:
    Actually it is not in game settings. It is a tiny button on the left hand side just below the meter.

Before I posted, I checked the game settings and saw the option there. 

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2017 10:12 PM

Robert1893:
    borntobesting:
    Actually it is not in game settings. It is a tiny button on the left hand side just below the meter.

Before I posted, I checked the game settings and saw the option there.

True!

The Putter Pal can be switched on and off both ways.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2017 10:34 PM

Next260:

WTH This person is a Legend with a fair average, and he is complaining about putter pal ?????

And why not? This Legend with a fair average finds it to be a very useful tool.

And truth be told, looking at your putting stats, you might want to give it a try.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 1:50 AM

+1

I for one can't putt without meter table and a pal - used to have a handmade one glued below the fringe in former days.

• PAGES
RSS