Forums

Help › Forums

PUTTER PAL DISAPPEAR AND WGT DOES NOT RESPOND

Fri, Nov 24 2017 1:50 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ollegra
    24 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 4:41 PM

PURCHASED PUTTER PAL TWICE, 1000 HITS EACH TIME AND IT DISAPPEARD. CONTACTED WGT, THEY DO NOT RESPOND, iS CUSTOMER SERVICE DOWN

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 5:12 PM

ollegra:

PURCHASED PUTTER PAL TWICE, 1000 HITS EACH TIME AND IT DISAPPEARD. CONTACTED WGT, THEY DO NOT RESPOND, iS CUSTOMER SERVICE DOWN

You have also posted this twice as well . No one here in the forums can help you and since you already contacted C/S , all you can do is wait . Off the top I see you have joined a club which has free putter pal . So unless they do some math they may think you are trying to scam them . But anyway you will have to wait for a response from C/S about this . Having a tantrum in the forums will not help you one bit .

With the holiday around the corner it may not be until after that you get any help . This time of year will be slow at WGT so just be patient .

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 5:55 PM

Going by the name of the club he joined it seems his pocket pal should be active.

Oh, wait a minute....he said putter pal.......never mind....

lonniescott711:
    Off the top I see you have joined a club which has free putter pal . So unless they do some math they may think you are trying to scam them .

He has no worries, there is nobody there to do any math.

• ollegra
    24 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 6:35 PM

I'm still out 700 credits

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 8:26 PM

ollegra:

Look on the bright side: in the meantime, you learned how to turn off the caps lock. 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 8:26 PM

ollegra:

You might check game settings.  You might have turned it off.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 9:55 PM

This, and more:

Usually, they don't respond here but CS often does.

I'm sure that you 've switched it off - when on a green, look at the wee button below the meter's 100% mark - is if green?

I am sure because the Putter Pal is a benefit of a level 2+ CC which applies to you. You need not buy any Putter Pals, and when your CC will arrive at L4, the Shot Pal will be yours, too!

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2017 8:09 AM

ollegra:

No you arent , you still have them . Yeah you bought 2 , one on the 15th and another on the 19th . But then on the the 21st you joined a club which has the unlimited putter pal . This is the one that you are using and you will have it as long as you remain in the club . Once you leave the club then you will go back to using the ones that you purchased .

Maybe you figure that you wasted your credits , since you now have a free putter pal . Now you want your credits back so you can buy something else . You may get them back or you may not . Figure on the may not because its not their fault you joined a club and got a free one .

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2017 10:11 AM

+1!

To use it, he will have to switch it on ;)

• ollegra
    24 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2017 5:04 PM

not true putter pal disappeared before I joined the country club .

• PAGES
RSS