Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • soliderock1
    1,550 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 1:58 PM

Group 1 Round 2 Match 3

soliderock1  wins over Tgkomv by forfeit  

(I was up 4 and Tgkomv DQ'd by timeouts on hole 11 and never returned)   game video is on my twitch channel

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 2:02 PM
    soliderock1:
    (I was up 4 and Tgkomv DQ'd by timeouts on hole 11)   game video is on my twitch channel

Still be nice to win right ? I'd go again from 11...
  • soliderock1
    1,550 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 2:03 PM

alcaucin:
    soliderock1:
    (I was up 4 and Tgkomv DQ'd by timeouts on hole 11)   game video is on my twitch channel

Would have been fine with me, but he went offline and dissapeared afterwards and havent heard from him

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 2:05 PM
    soliderock1:

alcaucin:
    soliderock1:

Would have been fine with me, but he went offline and dissapeared afterwards and havent heard from him

Then take the win..fook im ;))

Least Tom could do is send you a message... ;-/
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 2:08 PM
    mikeyb6:

Jordan16000 are you in here????? lol struggling to get game......

NW's be on its other account..will catch you soon....

Dem damn Squirrels eh ?

Dark Angels reincarnate... :D
  • Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 3:09 PM

soliderock1:

Thanks for the game! It was unfortunately my worst 9 ever - a mere 34. I told soliderock I preferred a 90 sec. timer. He asked me if we should restart. I said no, let's go ahead and finish it as you set it up. What I didn't notice at first was the 3 timeouts. Most people play 90 sec. timers with 7 timeouts, which I will insist upon in the future. Some of us are getting up in age and just need a bit more time to calculate things - especially those of us who don't use spreadsheets. I was actually already putting on hole 11 when the clock timed out. I must say I ended the match with a bitter taste in my mouth for being disqualified.

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 3:11 PM

alcaucin:

I surely did not appreciate this comment from alcaucin!

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 3:24 PM

group 4 match Wooden Bees v Transgressional

Due to my connection dropping we played it in two parts, which is why the scores are not in our history, but anyway.......

I was annihilated 

golfx3 - 54

WoodenHands - 64

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 4:06 PM

Tgkomv:

alcaucin:

I surely did not appreciate this comment from alcaucin!

Ahh cummon man...

Speak to Alan ( dodgy) / jayW / Paul  / Mags y mas...a joke lad.

BooHoo my internet conx is bad, Woe is me..that alcaucin person is being nasty...

.Grow a pair ffs !!

Andy

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 4:25 PM
    Tgkomv:

soliderock1:

Thanks for the game! It was unfortunately my worst 9 ever - a mere 34. I told soliderock I preferred a 90 sec. timer. He asked me if we should restart. I said no,

With you so far..

Tgkomv:
    What I didn't notice at first was the 3 timeouts.

Who's fault is that ?

Like going into a CC tourney, then moaning you didn't notice it was on a 30s clock..

Tgkomv:
    I must say I ended the match with a bitter taste in my mouth for being disqualified.

Then contact him straight away..he wouldv've given you another chance...don't take your anger out on others because you failed to.. ??

RSS