Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • bigburger
    1,186 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 8:44 AM

Group 2 Round 9 SBH vs Cosa Goodfellows

Results i can see so far on my own thread 

Robtdbruis vs Wessdogg  Win for Cosa

Andrewalls vs Douggongles Win for Cosa

Gersman1972 vs Curtiss Win for Cosa

Rondpott vs Tygerjr Win for SBH 

Alanliam vs Alanti Win for SBH

Myla4 vs Havvy Draw 

2 games left to play and i've sent message to both players as one from each team had a holiday 

BB 

• PAULFINN52
    3,172 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 11:11 AM

thx mags

will update

finny

• FarFoo
    2,916 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 11:16 AM

Tanapard vs Aggassi1991

Tanapard has been struggling to get this game on. Aphrodite have no Capt now as far as I can see so as capt  I have no idea who to speak with. Stuff happens I know, but it's annoying when my guys are left hanging around just in case opponent reads message and comes on.Tana hung around for about 3 hours this time.
    I can't see this game happening with current poor communication, I will be making the case to claim the points if it doesn't go ahead.

Foo

• PAULFINN52
    3,172 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 1:11 PM

FarFoo:

Tanapard vs Aggassi1991

Tanapard has been struggling to get this game on. Aphrodite have no Capt now as far as I can see so as capt  I have no idea who to speak with. Stuff happens I know, but it's annoying when my guys are left hanging around just in case opponent reads message and comes on.Tana hung around for about 3 hours this time.
    I can't see this game happening with current poor communication, I will be making the case to claim the points if it doesn't go ahead.

Foo

as far i knew this was happening tonight foo,bob beryman is handling venus as birdielady left,try contacting him,it would be good to get this game played because it affects the last 16 cup play offs and it doenst make much difference if you claim it anyway,you have won the group

finny

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 2:00 PM

yes Foo i contacted Agassi yesterday and he said they were playing today, thou he didn`t tell me a time....not sure what has happened

from what i can tell he hasn`t played today

• FarFoo
    2,916 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 2:31 PM

I realise this match has effect on 2nd / 3rd place, which is why I posted.

Match was arranged for 5.00pm Denmark time.

At 7 mins to 5.00pm Tanapard got a message saying to play the game at 10:00pm

10:00pm is 4:00 am Tanapard time so Tana messaged back that this was not possible but would stay up for next 3 hours to play.

Tana never got a reply and hung around for 3 hours.

Stuff happens to change arrangements I get that, I hope it wasn't too serious for Peter to not even be able to  hang around 5 minutes to get the reply from Tana, and not have time to look at what time zone he was in.

• 19cltc67
    3,296 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 3:35 PM

PGoldfinch:

group 4 round 9

pgoldfinch v iron62

outkast b   v  brave hearts

highlight  of  the round  was  Ron  eagled  the  16th  from 65 feet  away  to  get  to  where  he was still one  down...

pgoldfinch   held  on  to win  1 up  over iiron62

cheers for posting the results, can u get your capt to read his PMs

dont think the other 3results will come in on time

i sent finny a PM regarding everything

bill

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 3:47 PM

Finny

Foo and i are trying to get that match played...i think we have 1 more day?

RSS