Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial Matchplay 2017***

Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM (325 replies)
  • newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 11:14 AM

Just finished my match with DufferJohn, had a great chat and a very tight match with I managed to win.  

What I didn't #win# was my good intentions of waiting until the Par 5 to raise me glass to Dennis (it's quite warm today ((for England))), but as they say, can't win them all  :-)

Thomas

• Cuber
    102 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 11:46 AM

Match 15 dekronk and Cuber ... won by dekronk   To Andyson !! Great fun. Great company. Great Andyson Memories.

Andyson - Forever in Our Hearts ... currently on our minds !!

• dekronk
    238 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 11:47 AM

Just finished match with Cuber and won, great person to play though I changed the setting from  easy tees and slow greens so don't mind playing again if needs be.

Bob

• DufferJohn7
    3,563 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 12:11 PM

newcastleb:

Just finished my match with DufferJohn, had a great chat and a very tight match with I managed to win.  

What I didn't #win# was my good intentions of waiting until the Par 5 to raise me glass to Dennis (it's quite warm today ((for England))), but as they say, can't win them all  :-)

Thomas

What my new British friend didn't say is I wanted him to start celebrating early so I could sneak back into the match. Alas, he didn't fall for my gambit even as I recovered a little bit of pride pushing it to eight holes.

Most importantly we had fun celebrating together the legacy of Andyson.

Having fun always,

John

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 12:58 PM

WINNER WINNER GET YOUR SPECIAL DINNER:

Now, with both me (I am Yancy) & this new guy named "Vancy" reporting scores & whatbnots, seems of the appropriates to do a master winners post -- but remember there are still some prizes there for the AndySon Memorial to be won

OVERALL LOW SCORE WINNER:
    Young46 --- Wins the New Travis Golf ApparelMathews Cap

OVERALL LOW SCORE WINNER - TOUR MASTER & BELOW:
    Hdowell ---- Wins the "E.T." movie & golf mash-up shirt from Travis Mathews Golf Apparel

NAME THE ANDYSON VIDEO DANCERS:
    Qputts --- Wins the ABC Sports Master Mobile Device

POST A SPRINGER SPANIEL PIC FIRST CHALLENGE:
    Julio1235 --- Wins the New Cordless/Batteryless Mobile Golf Game

POST A SPRINGER SPANIEL PIC FIRST CHALLENGE:
    Convoyorguy --- Wins the used Bon Jovi Live DVD

Please message me with your shipping info -- If you cant send me a message (thatll happen) --- Post on my wall to contact you & such

---- STAY TUNED WE HAVE A GREAT "ANDYSON STORY" AUDIO PODCAST COMING UP NEXT. PLUS THE CHIRP BURP CHIRP BURP CHALLENGE IS SET TO BE LIVE VIA YOUTUBE NEXT WEEKEND

Thanks Much --- My name is Yancy
    Follow us on the Twittler & the InstantGram: @TeamYancy

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 1:42 PM

PaulTon:

POST ALL RESULTS IN THIS THREAD

I will not be policing the bracket.

I will not get involved in any disputes.

I will decide unplayed ties by a coin toss.

I just played a fun and exciting round with iain. 

I was 1 UP going into 9 and shanked my approach, hit the sand and as any good player iain took advantage and won the hole sending our match into extra holes. 

1st extra hole I missed a short 6 footer  - Game -Match - iain. Congratulations to iain and GL moving forward my friend. 

TY again to everyone who took the time and effort to make this Community Tournament THE BEST yearly tournament going. 

GL to everyone moving on and I am already anticipating next year's *andyson's Community Memorial Tournament* 

• thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 3:11 PM

anyone heard or know the wereabouts of finny not played in 4 days and no reply to friend request yet

cheers      mark.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 3:17 PM

Onekeano will now play pmm711 in 1st bracket round.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 3:56 PM

I should be playing Twominusone Monday morning (UK). I am really looking forward to meeting Jimmy and I am sure we will have some laughs and memories regarding Dennis.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 3:59 PM

newcastleb:
    (it's quite warm today ((for England)))

Double digits?????

When I lived there (I lived a stones throw from Hyde Park), after a loooooong dreary winter, as soon as it hit 10C, people would be sunbaking/sunbathing!

WTF I would think as I jogged around the park.......

RSS