Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial Matchplay 2017***

Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM (325 replies)
  • UncleJed
    431 Posts
    Sat, Aug 26 2017 3:17 PM

mkrizan86 wins vs UncleJed

Lost me dinger today. Held my own for the first few and we stayed even at first. Then my wheels fell off while my opponent played steady, quality golf. He sealed the deal at 3-up after the 7th when my pitch wouldn't stop and the ball waved to the hole on the way past.

Good luck with the rest, mate. Nice to meet you....would welcome a rematch any time. hehe

UncleJed (Jesse)

p.s. was a pleasure to participate this year. RIP Andyson

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Aug 26 2017 3:36 PM

Have not had the chance to play a game with the new Friend , I have seen him in the forums ( Reformed thing ) .  We have talked and found work hour,s and time diff,s   East coast - West coast .  Together we worked out a time to play on Monday ,  I look foward to this match .

OPY

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 12:11 AM

UncleJed:

mkrizan86 wins vs UncleJed

Lost me dinger today. Held my own for the first few and we stayed even at first. Then my wheels fell off while my opponent played steady, quality golf. He sealed the deal at 3-up after the 7th when my pitch wouldn't stop and the ball waved to the hole on the way past.

Good luck with the rest, mate. Nice to meet you....would welcome a rematch any time. hehe

UncleJed (Jesse)

p.s. was a pleasure to participate this year. RIP Andyson

I have to say Jesse was really unlucky on some occasions yesterday, but took his misfortune like a true gentleman and sportsman. I would highly recommend him as a playing partner to anyone.

Truly a pleasure to meet you, Jesse. Any time you want to play again, send me a PM, sir!

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 3:51 AM

Friendrequest have been sent to my opponent "nanstar" but it hasn`t been accepted yet. 

Bjorn

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 4:43 AM

19cltc67, fixed my mistake, yer back on the road to Lisbon.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 5:25 AM

...And let's not forget  Andyson's favoured charity -

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 6:38 AM

PaulTon:
    ...And let's not forget  Andyson's favoured charity -

Thanks for the reminder Paul.

$

MC

• julio1235
    238 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 10:36 AM

Just finished match with Paul and won up 2 .

Got off to a fast start with winning the first 2 holes and Paul battled back on the 5 with a no brainer less than 2 ft bird to make it within a 1 shot contest.  I made a lucky putt on 8 for the win.

It was a well played match by Paul as we played and was reminded of Andy

Thanks for game Paul.

RSS