Forums

Help › Forums

***The Andyson Memorial Matchplay 2017***

Fri, Oct 27 2017 5:56 PM (325 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 1:30 PM

BirdieLady9:

Have been trying to play for 2 weeks with Jay Resh......no attempt on his part.....so I claim the match play win

Patti

I never heard of anyone claiming a win without playing a match. 

At the very least play an alt.

I'm sure Paul will find an alt to compete. 

• BirdieLady9
    2,454 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 9:02 PM

I am open to playing whatever is proposed....just saying waiting 2 weeks without an effort is wrong.....would you be happy ?

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 11:35 PM

thegoosebag:

played finny (paulfinn52) earlier today and reporting a 1up win for thegoosebag

thanks paul been great to meet the world cup organiser at last

cheers     mark.

great match withy mark,Was1up but a few missed putts and mark putting a few shots dead put me behind and he held on to take the win.

Thx mate and GL in the rest of the comp

Finny

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2017 10:01 AM

Group 41 bracket, shovlovin v twinponds; i got double lucky, i caught me mucker on his first game of the day and a course he no likey, shov wins, cheers twinponds.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2017 10:48 AM

Thanks for the game mate! That landfill just does not sit well in my stomach with the morning coffee but I did raise my mug to Dennis and wish everyone the best of luck and a great time through the rest of this great event. It was an honor to be a part of it, big cheers to Paul and his team for making it possible. :-)

TP

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2017 2:25 PM

pmm711:

Shedlite:

Still yet to play

Baldace       (C)(124)   
    Leggoman13    (L)(128)

Mythanatos    (L)(119)
    LuizFabiano   (C)(122)

pmm711        (C)(135)
    onekeano      (C)(122)

BirdieLady9   (C)(126)  
    JResh0817     (C)(121)

Thegoosebag   (C)(124)
    PAULFINN52    (C)(116)

mrcaddie     
    Miokontic    

onekeano isn't available until Monday the 4th and then I go on vacation with family as it's Labor Day on Monday here in the US.  Not sure how we can proceed as I've been ready.  See both of our wall posts.

hey paul 

just wondering what you want to do about this match

im back from holidays and ready to play,  

have just seen tat my opponent was online yesterday and today and didnt accept any of the friend requests i sent the last 2 days

dave

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2017 5:10 PM

Dear Paul Ton ,  

My name is OPY and i am reformed ,  

I am a proud member of the WGT community on this side if ( spell check )  the fence . 

This kind of thing takes " Time "  ,  Letting new friends get the chance for something Special .

This event is not a wgt  " Game of the week "  .  It is more than that in a way other than a score .  We all might not make the tee time some days .  and you might get set up with another player ,  on this side of the fence please  enjoy the game you have to play today . 

Fore your Tee time Pard  might not be here the next day ! 

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2017 5:31 PM

opyeuclid:
    Fore your Tee time Pard  might not be here the next day ! 

On a side note from the desk of OPY 

the BBCC  pkg from Team Yancy has landded   ..     I will be opening and doing my best to recoard   via fancy phone  this week end ,  

Thank you

OPY   

RSS