Forums

Help › Forums

Accessories.

Sat, Jul 29 2017 9:00 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dyjech
    129 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 6:44 AM

What every real WGT player must have.A Virtual dog to accompany you on your rounds.Rescue dogs starting at 500 credits to "papered" Irish wolf hounds for 5000 credits. Garaunteed to bark at a good shot and lick your face on an water ball. For an extra 200 credits , trained not to hump you when you bend over to pick your ball outta the cup.Mute choice on option menu.

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 11:07 AM

dyjech:

What every real WGT player must have.A Virtual dog to accompany you on your rounds.Rescue dogs starting at 500 credits to "papered" Irish wolf hounds for 5000 credits. Garaunteed to bark at a good shot and lick your face on an water ball. For an extra 200 credits , trained not to hump you when you bend over to pick your ball outta the cup.Mute choice on option menu.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 11:43 AM

dyjech:

This is why consuming alcohol and posting in the forum are not good ideas . It goes with getting drunk and calling your exes` or getting high and calling 911 to send the police to your house . Then there`s the scary part that WGT just may take this suggestion very seriously and add it to the game . After all balls that meow and purr plus after dark avatars are a few that have made the list of dumb game additions .

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 12:01 PM

I'd love to accessorize my avatar, maybe a pair of Manolo Blahnik's and a Gucci clutch bag.

Icon will be all over this one...

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 7:51 PM

PaulTon:

I'd love to accessorize my avatar, maybe a pair of Manolo Blahnik's and a Gucci clutch bag.

Or Jimmy Choo's and a nice litte Coach bag.

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 7:12 AM

PaulTon:

A Kilted Caddy would be enough...Myrtle Beach has them...Why not WGT???

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 7:50 AM

pmm711:

PaulTon:

A Kilted Caddy would be enough...Myrtle Beach has them...Why not WGT???

Good Idea. Hush on the Doggies or they will add it as a tee marker

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 9:55 AM

phred952:

You're forgetting the most important accessory...the little "rat dog" that fits inside the Coach bag.

MC

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 6:41 PM

mrcaddie:

phred952:

You're forgetting the most important accessory...the little "rat dog" that fits inside the Coach bag.

MC

True, but I thought Coach included one with the bag for their top shelf customers.  Color co-ordinated to match, of course.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 7:15 PM

phred952:

mrcaddie:

phred952:

MC

True, but I thought Coach included one with the bag for their top shelf customers.  Color coordinated to match, of course.

LMFAO! I think that only happens in Hollywood when they have a buy one get one free sale.

• PAGES
RSS