Forums

Help › Forums

**2nd Andyson Memorial - SIGN UP**

Tue, Sep 19 2017 11:36 PM (345 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 5:18 PM

Mr Yancy ,,  

Thank you for the vid ,  We need this kind of thing back here in WGT land , 

I ,  do here and now chalange you to the entrys to this Ansyson game .

When we get 200 players ,  You will send me the the 1.5 year old cricketcandybar ! 

Mind you all this was a dream I had last night  when the phone rang at midnight  with a 1/2 price Pizza ,  

Two pod brother,s ( and others )  were having a game with a Friend , what a good time it is / was / .  The " Beans " were ready and Lizzy set the table ,  Sweety  pie made browies with gold chips , FrankO had a candle , Fatterson was at the Grill .  We all played a game of Angry Miffy  ,  then went to our mail box ,  8 years of saving Froot loops box tops with a self adresses stamped envlope were sent . The decoder ring or the debongle chip or something that is not offered in the pro shop .   Then something different happened  , The Dream was more than that , 

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 5:27 PM

For this time of the game this day we  let go of con days and start at " Day one "

OPY 

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 7:22 PM

sign me up, i didnt know the guy but heard a lot about him, would be an honor to play in this

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 1:29 AM

YancyCan:

Anybody got a guestimate count on sign-up numbers?

Regards, Yancy

142 as of 09:30BST (London UK). Just need 58 more to avoid a cricket fest in Yancy's tummy. lol

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 1:29 AM

drmoose:

I must say, an excellent job done by the mods here, you have my thanks. BTW, if not against the rules, you are all too, cordially invited to join us in celebration of this unique individual.

Doc :)

I have invited a couple...still waiting to hear from them. Where are Shoe and Icon these days?

• akatiger74
    4,724 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 4:34 AM

I would like to play in this plz thx...

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 4:36 AM

bery111:
    I have invited a couple...still waiting to hear from them. Where are Shoe and Icon these days?

I would be surprised if Icon did not play in this. 

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 5:11 AM

DonCaron:

bery111:

I would be surprised if Icon did not play in this. 

I'll give him a hard earned sleeve of balls if he plays and his avatar is wearing a pink tutu! :D

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Jul 26 2017 7:48 AM

Hi Paul, I'd love to support this tournament. Can I play on my tiny toy phone? If not, I can hack it up on PC if needed.

Doc, thank you mate!

RSS