Forums

Help › Forums

**2nd Andyson Memorial - SIGN UP**

Tue, Sep 19 2017 11:36 PM (345 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 7:58 AM

bery111:

I never took your name off the list..I had a feeling you would be back in time! :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 10:31 AM

People -- Really?
    Not gonna even say whaa I wont talk about but two words:

"Stop"
    (this isn't rocket science here)

Please no replies to this post or them others - either you get it or you dont

On behalf of 99% of the WGT community,

My name is Yancy

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 10:50 AM

bery111:

MainzMan:

Cool, I thought I'd miss it being away on holiday.

Please count me back in  :))

I never took your name off the list..I had a feeling you would be back in time! :)

im ok to play now if thats fine by the organisers

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 11:05 AM

In an attempt to make the WGT news pages Yancycan's promo video was secretly passed to a WGT employee, he has slipped it to the top of the marketing team's in tray. Let's see what happens next...

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 12:19 PM

Hello  Paul ,I saw Yancy video  today ,I am so honored  to know Yancy  and to have been a good friend of Andyson for all those years  where WGT was is playing ground for our fun .Andyson  will be hard to replace. WGT   you  should honor   members like him, he and Yancy  and to  many to mention  in WGT land made what the game is today for some of us old timer .  So  for those new comers and not so new please  get on board in this 2nd ANDYSON MEMORIAL.       Again Paul  and friends helping  Thanks   for what you are doing for us.         Francois (Frapp)   

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 12:26 PM

Anybody got a guestimate count on sign-up numbers?

I will fulfill my promise to eat this "Cricket Protein Bar" LIVE on the internet if the AndySon Memorial does not get 200 minimum players.... The kicker here is that this food item expired in 2015. But, I am Yancy -- and I promised. 

THREE WORDS: Please Join Up - Seriously LOL

Regards, Yancy

• WGTElectro
    90 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 3:29 PM

Hey Everyone,

Just popped in to clean up the nonsense so that we can keep this post centered on remembering a dedicated member of the WGT Community. I never got a chance to interact with Andyson but from everything I have heard about him he seemed to have been an amazing member of the WGT community and human being.

Good luck to everyone and a huge thank you to the people keeping this Memorial Tournament going in remembrance of Andyson.

Cheers,

WGTElectro

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 4:12 PM

Thank you Sir .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 4:52 PM

I must say, an excellent job done by the mods here, you have my thanks. BTW, if not against the rules, you are all too, cordially invited to join us in celebration of this unique individual.

Doc :)

RSS