wdlwn26 - sleeve by CEverett12

stitch258 - sleeve by mrcaddie

updated list

cheers :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,296 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 4:14 AM

opyeuclid:

Good day all ,  Sorry for not having time to watch this thread as I should have been ,

Thank you to Leggoman for jumping in and helping with the list of gifted and gifters ,

A friend at work wife is having some health issues and I have been working double shifts to help cover for him , by the time I get home and shower and eat it is time for much needed sleep . 16 hour days over the last 8 days really take it out of this 60 year old . 

Thank you to all the Santas for your help for this Christmas in July .

OPY

My pleasure Opy

and mighty kind and thoughtful of you to help friends

Opy must be tired :o(

--------------------------------------

yes indeed thank you to all the Santas for your wonderful generosity and kindness

thank you to all the anonymous Santas that remains in the shadow, but have brought smiles upon faces as well

****** one day left, good luck wishers, have fun

cheers :o)

• snoopey
    1,066 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 5:06 AM

dear santa 

i am happy with what i have but since i am bussy with move in real life i cannot afford any credits for next two month.

so in this way i would love to have a couple off sleeves galalaways lvl 33 so i can keep lowerig my avarage 

tc e1 snoop (david)

• AlmostHorrible
    89 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 5:24 AM

ItsTooSweet:

AlmostHorrible:

if anyone is feeling super generous i been eyeing the

Cleveland 588 64° Wedge (L31+)

Enjoy!

Chris

many many thanks for the gift  :)

jumped right in and played 9 with it and i am certainly gonna be happy carrying this around in my bag.

thanks for the wonderful Christmas in July idea and thanks to all those who are gifting us noobs with such goodness.

i can't wait until i am in a position to take my turn as the giver and make someone else's day with a much needed item.

• Robert1893
    7,681 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 5:37 AM

BustinHoles:
    So I thought maybe Xmas in July would be a great opportunity for me to possibly ask Santa for a nice set of irons or something? 

For irons, I think you should still wait until you reach level 59 and purchase the Ping irons. At the level you're at right now, I think the real game changer for you would be a set of wedges.

I think the the Cleveland wedges are the best out there. Would you be interested in a set of 3 wedges? To equip them all, you would need to drop the 3 wood or hybrid.

Let me know.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 8:25 AM

Leggoman13:
    Gifted List

L,

Please add Stitch258 to that list.

Opy,

I found a guy in another thread this morning, who is an ideal candidate, and sent him a few sleeves of balls, as everyone here seems to have already been visited by Santa.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/478323/3258148.aspx#3258148

Hope you're cool with that.

Thanks Opy!

MC

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 9:36 AM

wdlwn26:

Needs balls and a GREAT driver :)

LOL

Thanks!!!

A sleeve of cally 33s  is on the way ... Good Luck

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 9:44 AM

Have been reading this and hats off folks but I just can't give on here.

I, like many in our club sponsor events and it's prizes for various tiers.

Ive just sent a top nike sleeve to a member and a middle of the road nike sleeve to another.

It's  not just a keep in house thing but multis are all over this site so I would rather know who I'm gifting to.

But well done all of you.....as said it's just a personal thing to me.

• messa59
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 10:03 AM

dear santa,could you please send me a decent driver like the taylomade level55,my callaway fusion became too short for my game,i used to ad credits with my phone ,but not working anymore and dont want to do survey like i did for my last driver it takes me 1 month for that and i a bit lazyy to start this mission again lol,thanks you very much to the community

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Jul 9 2017 12:13 PM

You are suffering from tiering up way too early.  I would suggest you do what you can to earn free credits while you wait until you can at least get the L79 SLDR in white rated at 282 yards or something a bit better if you wait even longer.

RSS