Forums

Help › Forums

terrible conditions

Mon, May 16 2011 7:22 AM (3 replies)
  • colinscott
    55 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2011 8:52 AM

No question WGT game is experiencing worst playing conditions....ever!  So many problems playing game, creating games, joining games...and whatever else that can go wrong.  This company would appear to be enjoying a flood of incoming dollars based on the amount of ads currently running.  It SUCKS that they don't channel some of it back into the game to fix all the new bugs.  I really would like at least a sleeve of balls to make up  for all the aggravation.  Why not?  Doesn't cost WGT a thing.The hits on the ball continue to accrue, though the game I am playing in ends prematurely due to wgt error.  Doesn't seem fair, as the ball i play, I pay for.  These greedy bastages need to upgrade or debug or refund or replenish or something.  Very typical behavior from a company that enjoys substantial profit increase in a relatively short amount of time.  Money over product.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2011 11:24 AM

I've had no problems today, not even a tremor from the meter. Just one quitter prevented it from being a great day, 

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2011 3:08 PM

Have to agree, no problems at all today.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2011 7:22 AM

colinscott:
    Money over product.

So it goes something like this. You create an alternate game, and you wait for a few minutes and you have 3 players. Waiting, and yes, number 4 attaches, but you have 3 72 avg and the 4th is a 65 avg. What to do, what to do. So hard to get the 4th, but if you kick him off, you are back to 3. Ok, let him play. So you pair off and you give the 65 to the other person, because you know that he/she will cancel if you do not. Oops, wrong, my partner gets upset and cancels because he did not get the 65, so back to the drawing board. Wait Wait and now we have a 4th. The fourth has a 78 avg, so now we have a 65 78 and 2 72’s. Send a note to the players, Do not quit, going to pair 78 and 65, and then push tee off. Now the wheels spin, one ok to play, two ok, three ok, but for some darn reason it takes forever to load number 4. Wheel spins, and spins and spins and spins. Whoops, here we go. Look at my watch, and it has been 25 minutes BUT THE GAME IS ON. 2 say gl and hi, the other 2 are mummies. Ok, no talk good enough for me. On the third hole WGT or someone decides we have played enough and bring us back to the waiting room. So we watch the clock and after 1 minute we are ready again. Now the Canadian in the foursome starts chatting with the other Canadian. Where you live etc etc etc, and the chat fills up with something that should be saved for e mailing. I want to tell my partner something, but the chat is so filled that he cannot separate the chatting Canadians and my question. So we get to the 5th hole, and one of the Canadians takes too much time, and is warned. Finally he takes his shot, and that bug that brought us back to the room goes into action again, and we are back in the room. The clock spins and 2 minutes later we are back on the course. Get to the 8th hole and the Canadian takes too long again, and the sign goes up, one stroke penalty, and the Canadian is losing by one hole, so naturally he hits the x and goes bye bye. Back in the room waiting for 5 minutes, and we win. So that is what alternative is all about.

RSS