Forums

Help › Forums

MOBILE Head-to-Head Bracket Tournament

Tue, Sep 19 2017 12:31 PM (73 replies)
  • stizzle1988
    1,015 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 10:31 AM

Hey bella :) yep i've been waiting for you. What time suits you best?

• BellaGrayce
    166 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 9:30 PM

Hey stizzle! Be careful what u wait for hunny 😜  I sent u a friend request already. I'm on mostly before noon and after midnight eastern time for this week then anytime on the weekend. We will meet soon I'm sure. Best of luck to ya 😊

• BellaGrayce
    166 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 6:40 PM

Stizzle keeps sayn he doesn't see me online but I'm online alot more than normal players. I have a very active club to run so you know I'm online alot. I've never seen him online. I don't know what to do. 

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 3:53 PM

Hey Bella

Stefan is on a lot,i can guarantee that as were in the same club and we talk quite often aswell,Now there is a problem with WGT at the moment about invites and apparently its worse on mobile than on pc,its been a hot topic on the forums and myself a ysonr had problems with our semi final match and it probly took us us about 12-15 attempts to get the game going,just persevere and see if it comes off?

Paul

• BellaGrayce
    166 Posts
    Mon, Aug 28 2017 7:53 PM

We never see each other. Im on alot more than I really need to be

• stizzle1988
    1,015 Posts
    Thu, Aug 31 2017 5:26 AM

hey bella,

i was online the whole weekend. i had the site in the background and was checking a lot of times to see if i can see you online. i did not and i can't see a lot of my friends either :)

have a good game bella - the best of luck to you and no matter what i would like to play with you a round as soon as i see you online

stizzle

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 2:56 PM

Glad you got the game done,I'm waiting for you now my m8,look forward to it m8,as I said in our pm I'm available from Wednesday at any time,just keeping all the players informed and a big thanks to Mick for hosting this tourney,hope you do it again Mick,I will sponsor 2000 or 4 sleeves for the next one m8 as this has been a breath of fresh air m8.  Cheers Mick

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 12:59 PM

Myself and Stef(Stizzle) have just played the Final and we were handed Olympic B9,Stef Got off to a Bird on 10 and we made 2 birds each up to 15,Luckily for me i birdied the last 3 holes and Stef finished Par,Bird,Bird so we finished 31-31 but i took the win on countback,Fantastic match and Many Thanks to all that have played and especially my good bud Stef for a Great Final.

Cheers Mick Hope to play another Mobile Tournament soon its been Great.

Thanks  Paul

• ysonr
    45 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 4:35 PM

Hello Bella!when do you like to play our match?Hope you doing well:)

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2017 7:22 AM

Borat74:

Myself and Stef(Stizzle) have just played the Final and we were handed Olympic B9,Stef Got off to a Bird on 10 and we made 2 birds each up to 15,Luckily for me i birdied the last 3 holes and Stef finished Par,Bird,Bird so we finished 31-31 but i took the win on countback,Fantastic match and Many Thanks to all that have played and especially my good bud Stef for a Great Final.

Cheers Mick Hope to play another Mobile Tournament soon its been Great.

Thanks  Paul

Congrats Paul and Stefan! Sounds like it was a good match and good sportsmanship shown by you both. Well done on getting the win, Paul, well played. Please let me know which balls I can send you for your prize. 

Borat74:

... big thanks to Mick for hosting this tourney,hope you do it again Mick,I will sponsor 2000 or 4 sleeves for the next one m8 as this has been a breath of fresh air m8.  Cheers Mick

And thank you so much for your kind and generous offer mate. I will definitely let you know if I host another one of these :) thanks for playing in the tournament, I appreciate the support. 
    Cheers,
    Mick
RSS