Forums

Help › Forums

Problems

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 17 2009 5:30 AM (7 replies)
  • MJBboyrox
    31 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 11:18 AM

Hey everyone, just wondering if any great players would like to take me for a round and help me lower my score thanx.

MJ

• MJBboyrox
    31 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 2:15 PM

come on no one wants to help?

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2009 6:35 AM

Hi MJB,

I'm no great player I'm afraid, but I'll give you a few tips. Lets set up a "practice round" somewhere 9 or 18 holes.

Timing might be difficult, but lets give it a go.

Cheers Doug (Australia)

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2009 6:37 AM

Hey - looking at your stats - I'm no better than you LOL.

Still lets have a round anyway.

Cheers Doug

• Racecar1
    5 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2009 6:48 AM

I'll play around with you..know it helped my game when someone did the same with me

• MJBboyrox
    31 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 3:30 PM

k thanx u 2 finally someone to help

• fljww
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 3:53 PM

MJB ,    Look me up, I'll help if I can

Practice , Practice , Practice

Each time you play, you will see that it looks the same, but it allways plays different

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2009 5:30 AM

i'm no expert but just keep playing stroke games.

the more u play the more u adapt to the game, course environment and your clubs. i've been improving week by week and all it is knowing what your clubs can do in certain situations. just make sure u have GI-D balls. 

E.G my favourite club is a 60w Ping pro. its yardage is 75 and i know now that it can accurately carry a ball through wind, up a hill, down a slope, out of rough, out of sand and it is very accurate in most situations. it has great backspin when needed. but the best bit is, i tend to never be too far from the pin when i use it, it has really got me out of many pickles. so rather than slugging my way to the pin, i try and land 75yrds out and because of the wedge's loft, i can land with out roll close to the hole.

hope it helps... oh and i use ping G10's irons and wedges, the precision is excellent.

RSS