Forums

Help › Forums

Fairway Fanatic's Golf Club

Tue, Sep 11 2018 8:54 AM (46 replies)
  • colinjones0
    430 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 2:54 AM

This has been a great club ,I joined nearly at the start,was invited to join a couple of weeks after i joined WGT I was only a hack then,Have had fantastic help and advise from club members,which has helped me get to Legend and got to be made up to a club Director all this in five months,so all my gratitude to Williams and Emily,No better place to look if you wish to find a great place to improve your golf and a great social life ,as we have a separate forum for our members with league competitions,quarterly open championships,special events ie we had a Ryder Cup which was great fun USA v Rest of World,also more new ideas on the way ,so why not brighten up your Christmas and New Year and come have a look,any questions please ask.All the best colin

• MikeyK911
    154 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2018 8:56 AM

Couldn't agree more with what Director Colin has said above.

It's a great Club, truly focussed on getting the most out of the game and helping members improve their play. The separate forum is packed with information regarding our competitions,help and advise on equipment, technique and course guides, lots of social interaction and no little anecdotal wit. We have a vested interest in our members and encourage them to participate in the Club as much as they can, aiming to grow talent from within. 

Come have a look and see for yourself.

Mikey

• BillHawk55
    8 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2018 4:35 AM

Hi Will

looking to change CC at the moment it seems the club I am in has only 3or 4 active players out of 40

Not good enough I want to be part of a club that is on the rise I play most days and want to play against other active members so that I can take pride in my clubs achievments

Regards Bill

• BillHawk55
    8 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 1:13 AM

Thanks Emily

Look forward to playing for the club

Bill

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 1:48 AM

Hello Bill,

Im Emily, I have sent you a invite to join us. We are defiantly one of the best clubs when it comes to stuff going on. Once your in come join us on our Pro board forums as we use that because the wgt one isn't big enough for all that we have going on. We get around 40-50 on throughout the day so always someone on to help out.

Enjoy being a fanatic hun.

Em x

• BillHawk55
    8 Posts
    Sun, Sep 9 2018 5:52 AM

Thanks Em

Asked on the other forum is there a link to get to the pro forum

Bill

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 8:54 AM

there is on the our wgt forums hun which i see you have found. Welcome to the best club in game. Still room for more players that want to have plenty to do and have great club mates.

RSS