Forums

Help › Forums

Fairway Fanatic's Golf Club

Tue, Sep 11 2018 8:54 AM (46 replies)
  • Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Mon, Jul 31 2017 3:22 AM

welcome to the club Charlie, look forward to having you with us : )

• EagleEmiIy
    443 Posts
    Thu, Aug 3 2017 2:47 AM

USPGA Major starts on the 10th of august.  Join us now for plenty of action going on at the club, I got 4 great directors looking to help out so come be part of this Fantastic club and become a Fanatic!

Thanks Emily 

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sun, Aug 6 2017 12:32 AM

Our very own US PGA Major begins on the 10th. Plenty of credits and prizes up for grabs. Be mad to miss out on this club. 12 out of 12 tournaments up and running at the moment so we always have something going on here!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Aug 11 2017 1:22 AM

Bump

• CSBarbarian
    1,625 Posts
    Mon, Aug 14 2017 4:35 PM

An outstanding club that's on the rise.

• CSBarbarian
    1,625 Posts
    Sun, Aug 20 2017 10:40 AM

Ryder Cup is underway and Team USA leads ROW 3½  - 1½

But still other competitions to join for those that are interested.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 1:18 AM

Thanks Craig. Yes we have our own ryder cup going on at the moment. Great fun! 
    Also just had our PGA championship which Nkinsella won. Plenty of prizes were up for grabs. Nat walked away with a nice amount of credits.

Plenty more going on. 11 tournaments on at the moment. Pairs cup has started with 10 teams. 

2 new leagues will be starting very soon so join now and sign up to play in all this!!

• CharlieH100
    288 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 8:44 AM

Anyone looking for a new club experience could do a lot, lot worse, believe me. A start up with real heart, benevolent, active and caring Owner/Directors, a growing core of active and engaged players, keen to help and support each other, lively forums, regular tournaments with prizes, leagues, interactive Ryder Cups. A big change from my past experience.

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 9:19 AM

Anyone looking to join a club might want to give Fairway Fanatics a look, There is a very involved owner and the directors keep up with CC info as well as creating tournaments in the club for members of all skill levels.

This club is probably perfect for a WGT player that is around that master/tour master level and has a plan to play on to tour legend.(or anyone really).....  

I am a  fairly new member of this club and every day I wish I could play more WGT in order to contribute more to the club. I have had the busiest three or four months of my life recently but when the smoke clears I can not wait to get back to playing WGT daily(or even a few times a day) like i used to. I miss being able to get 3 or 4 nine hole rounds in before lunch, I am lucky to get nine holes in in three days right now....

But frgt me; get your cornbread over to the FF CC and have a ton of fun with Emily and the gang ...

Several tournaments for all tiers of players>>Tournaments coinciding with PGA majors >>Lotsa Country Club member ongoing tournaments.  Top notch club, the club is about 60 members now, and would really like to be above 75 in the next few weeks, so if you got interest give a poke around I am sure this club will make your WGT experience much more fruitful

Any WGT player joining FFCC between August 23rd and September 1st will have their name thrown into a hat for a pick em of a 3 pack of WGT golf balls of the winners choice..... WGT player Larclar is the first in the hat !! Hop on board and enjoy the club!!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Aug 29 2017 1:02 AM

very kind of you McD,

Still a few days to sign up for this promotion!

RSS