Help › Forums

SUPERSONIC ADS / WATCH VIDEOS

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 29 2017 10:58 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 8:47 AM

I was checking the MD surveys last week. One promised to pay 120,000 or so credits. Of course it didn't work, but that would've been some hoot. 

:^)

• mik11235
    55 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 4:58 PM

Don't bother. Still waiting for thousands of credits from this and that even after appealing.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, May 29 2017 10:58 PM

JimbeauC:

Kind of sporadic. I generally get 100 - 200 per day. It was more a few weeks ago. Currently, there is a broken video that is messing things up. 

NOX  

is just one of many mobile device emulators (think Android or Iphone) for PC/Mac

Thanks, on my ol' Vista the Nox wasn't going good w/ the videos...long story short, I tried Blue Stacks and set it up and imported the app (in about 30 min.) Then checked some short videos (some vids were having issues).

I got a couple dozen credits and look forward to some yellow callys or some 48s, instead of those GI3s, which I like for the price, but I need to get serious w/ the mapping!

:) 

[update]  a few things I've found that helped - the side menu of the emulator has an option called 'change app size' and the icon looks like a cellphone flipping from vertical to horz. and I clicked that, restarts the WGT app, and the display looks smaller but the videos played more often and consistent.

ps  w/ Blue Stacks, after closing, there is a task running 'app player online' and an easy way to close this is to search on your drive, find the folder, find HD-quit exe and make a shortcut to use this after you close the emulator (I choose to do it because of CPU resources etc)

Or you may choose to end the process from your task manager. (or leave it alone)

[CCleaner or a reg. cleaner is highly recommended w/ this IMHO]

Use at your own risk, I can only suggest what works for me. 

• PAGES
RSS