Help › Forums

SUPERSONIC ADS / WATCH VIDEOS

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 29 2017 10:58 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 9:55 AM

Since Thursday evening  under the watch videos it seems that Supersonic ads is blocking the videos with a couple of non video offers that require e mail addresses be given and products being purchased in order to receive credits . One ad is for bath and body works samples which doesnt award credits and the other is a vote to pick which is better Twitter or Facebook which requires purchases to be made .

My question is how many others are being locked out by these 2 different offers ? They keep changing them out but there is no way around them to view any legitimate videos .

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 10:24 AM

Same here, not many video credits before, now even less. Which only causes me to play less & donate less. They have reduced the mobile videos too at least on android.

It's fast becoming pay if you want to play & that ain't happening here!

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, May 20 2017 12:26 PM

lonniescott711:
    One ad is for bath and body works samples which doesnt award credits and the other is a vote to pick which is better Twitter or Facebook which requires purchases to be made

I'd avoid those. They are both quite suspicious. 

Same here. Every once in a while there are some non video credits to be had from SS. Just get paid for briefly visiting a site. 

I'm still getting quite a few MD videos, but it is down from some time ago. I hope everyone is aware that you can get MD videos on PC/Mac by using a mobile device emulator. Personally, I use Nox, but there are others out there. 

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2017 4:50 PM

JimbeauC:

I'm still getting quite a few MD videos, but it is down from some time ago. I hope everyone is aware that you can get MD videos on PC/Mac by using a mobile device emulator. Personally, I use Nox, but there are others out there. 

Thanks, could you give a little info on that, I mean, when you do get MD videos , what are they and how many credits per viewing and approx. how many creds per day can you earn? 

TYIA

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, May 21 2017 5:28 PM

Kind of sporadic. I generally get 100 - 200 per day. It was more a few weeks ago. Currently, there is a broken video that is messing things up. 

NOX  

is just one of many mobile device emulators (think Android or Iphone) for PC/Mac. Once you have it downloaded and up, there's a link to Googleplay. That's the quickest way to find WGT. Once you've downloaded the App for WGT, right there on the first screen is the link to earn credits. You may have to wade through a WGT ad and some other stuff like spin for coins. Coins are pretty much useless, BTW. 

Anyway, click on the view icon. It will play a video that should pay 2 credits from Fyber. I say should, because sometimes it fails to pay. Also it will often erroneously tell you that there are no videos. Try again. I usually don't give up until it's told me no go 4 - 5 times. Most all videos are 6 - 30 seconds long. Love the short ones. There were a couple a few weeks ago that were 1 minute plus. 

I find that if I wait 6 - 8 seconds after a video, the chances of it telling me there aren't any more goes down dramatically. 

It refreshes during the day, so come back often to try for more. 

Good luck, and Happy credit diving. 

:^)

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2017 6:09 AM

There currently seems to be a limit as to how may credits one can get at any one session. For me it is around 50 to 60 credits. In the past it was well over 200 credits. Fortunately, as mentioned, by waiting for a few minutes, it is possible to start viewing vids and getting creits once more. I can still get the 150 to 200 per day that I need to purchase balls, I just have to work in a better organized fashion. Same goes for surveys I have to cherry pick.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2017 8:16 AM

@ Hack Yeah Im on credit restriction . They shut me down Thursday evening and it lasted until this morning . I managed to get a petty  credits out of them before the lock out ad came back . So I probably wont get anymore credits from them for the rest of the day . Its ok though as I have plenty of credits in my stash .

Got  sleeves of balls in my bag so I can slow walk them down . I`ll catch a survey maybe later today and that will also make up for the slow drip . Just have to catch them when I can as best as I can .

Next question has anyone gotten any credits from True X ? I havent seen an ad from them in a couple of years now . They pretty much bought me my first Versa putter L70 . They used to be good for a ton of credits every day and all week long .

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2017 2:22 PM

lonniescott711:
    gotten any credits from True X

I've never seen anything in the TrueX box. Most of us who joined WGT long ago, were never activated for them or something. I asked CS about it a year or so ago. They disavowed all knowledge. Attempts to contact TrueX were fruitless. No response, whatsoever. 

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2017 2:53 PM

Last year at this time I was cleaning up on True(X). Now days, just once in a great while I get a 3 or 4 credit movie trailer just one time only. Last year they were good for 300 a day while tapping on the tablet at the same time, I'd pick up 500 to 600 in an hour or so. Now the tablet is like pulling teeth, maxes out after 50 creds and that is with many times ignoring the "no more vids" message to get there. It does let you do it again after a few hours but has become  big PITA for the most part. Supersonic is hit and miss but never any more than 8-10 credits before it craps out. Fortunately, I too have a sizable stash but I have cut back a lot on funding club tournament payouts with them. Seems the earn free credit route has been on a very long down tick with no upticks whatsoever.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Mon, May 22 2017 3:17 PM

Well twin looks like you and I put them out of business .LOL  They were great back in the day especially during the holidays . Man you could rack up credits all day long they always had videos showing . Heck if I saw one of their ads now I would probably drop dead from surprise . I did manage to hit 2 surveys today 126 a pop so a good lick . As long as I can hit surveys a few times a week then all will be good .

• PAGES
RSS