srellim234:

Image result for bacon soda

Y'all get yer medication.

Totally bonkers, the lot of ye...

• gonfission
    2,231 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 1:05 PM

So Paul,

The fact that every gun owner in the U.S. owns at the very least, 4 types of guns, (Cept me) is not the catalyst for you, eh?

The bacon flavored products did it for you...

Can't beat a guy with great perception.

MWAHAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAHA

On another note of American arrogance, The World Health Organization found "Bacon",

to be as carcinogenic, as PLUTONIUM!!

How the World Health Organization's cancer agency confuses consumers

Processed meat, such as bacon, ranks alongside plutonium as a carcinogen, according to an arm of the WHO

And we don't give a flying fornication...

WE"RE AWESOME!! ;-))

• pmm711
    5,524 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 7:00 PM

Self-Explanatory..

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, May 25 2017 7:58 PM

Image result for bacon oddities

• gonfission
    2,231 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 3:52 AM

Image result for Odd Bacon Products

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 3:59 AM

If people really are that into dead pig.......No good fried breakfast is really complete without black pudding in some parts.  Love it personally:)

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 7:07 AM

I'd rather eat meat then be a veggie.  But I do eat veggies WITH meat.  And I DON'T eat "organic".  I'm too old to worry about that.  I will eat what I want & have for 68 years & I'm just fine.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, May 26 2017 11:42 AM

I don't go out of my way to buy it but I will buy organic if it's on sale or marked down to about the same price as the non-organic. The only thing we always buy organic would be apples since they're the most pesticide-laden crop.

We also grow a few things (citrus fruits, tomatoes, squash, etc.) in the back yard and we make it a point not to use pesticides or fertilizers on them. It's amazing how much better "home-grown" tastes than that bland stuff at most markets.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2017 8:16 AM

srellim234:

I don't go out of my way to buy it but I will buy organic if it's on sale or marked down to about the same price as the non-organic. The only thing we always buy organic would be apples since they're the most pesticide-laden crop.

We also grow a few things (citrus fruits, tomatoes, squash, etc.) in the back yard and we make it a point not to use pesticides or fertilizers on them. It's amazing how much better "home-grown" tastes than that bland stuff at most markets.

Funny that for 68 years now I have never eaten any organic anything.  Still healthy.

RSS