Help › Forums

Free level up club rentals

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 24 2017 3:55 PM (2 replies)
  • GameOfLife
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 1:50 PM

PLEASE HELP

Have just started on WGT having moved over from TW online.

Completed 2 rounds 1x9, 1x18.

9 hole put me to Lvl 4, 18 hole put me to Lvl 9.

At end of each game was taken back to lobby where I was offered free club rentals.

On selecting item I wanted I was then presented with red box and message " invalid for current Lvl " - each club offered was for lower Lvl - this means that if I now want to buy them I lose the discount because I have not played with them.

If this is a glitch then if someone from WGT reads this, can you tell me if there is anyway I can still get my free rentals ( without spending cash and filing for refund).

If it is the norm then this looks like the shortest membership ever as I have no intention of spending " real money " on the game until I know it is going to be worth it.

As health has always prevented me from playing for real, I have had great enjoyment over the years playing the various sims - right back to the first PGA Tour on PS - so the chance to play " REAL " people at last to me was a godsend, and would hate to lose it.

Will hang around for a while checking back here.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 3:55 PM

You can contact Costumer service and they might help you ?  At the bottom of the page you will see help/FAQ   Click on that and send them a help request , Good Luck . 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Mon, Apr 24 2017 3:55 PM

GameOfLife:

PLEASE HELP

Don't hold your breath.  Unless one of the Mods happen to see this, there won't be any response to this from WGT.

Look down at the bottom of this page.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓  Where you will find a contact link.  You can read that page and make your own choices    Explain your situation there.

RSS