Forums

Help › Forums

Friends List

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 14 2009 11:01 PM (8 replies)
  • PeteConklin
    25 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 11:10 AM

It is nice to have a friends list here, and see who is here. The green ball next to thier name tells us that. I think it would be nice to have a different color ball next to thier name if they are in a game. That way you wouldn't send them a invite to play, and interupt them in play. Please consider doing this. I think it is a great idea. Or give us the option to change our status for friends to see.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 11:18 AM

This has been suggested before in the forums. It is still a really good idea though. 

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 1:20 PM

I agree as well. Because sometimes, people lie to the person who sended the invite, and tell them a lie, like, oh im sorry, im in  a multi, or gonna leave. But they never do (leave game, or were in a multi)... But i know there are some people out there, they would still send an invite to play, even though it says they are in a multiplayer

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 2:05 PM

I think they should change the color like you said, but if you do try to invite them it should say "___ is unavailable right now, please try again later..."

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 2:10 PM

It has been said before but...........Being able to reply to the invite explaining your situation.

eg. on 9 please wait..........etc

• PeteConklin
    25 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2009 4:41 AM

Now that would be great. When a friend sents a invite, you could tell them about how long you will be before you are ready to play again, and not be rude declining the invite. OK WGT guy's, fix it up for us please, and Thank you in advance, Pete

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 2:11 PM

Thanks for the suggestion!  It is on our list of improvements.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 5:49 PM

That's fantastic to hear!  

While you're at it, please fix that quadruple alphabetic listing of Friends. If you have more than 100 Friends, it's very incovenient to have to search through 4 (!) separate alpabetic lists in your left-hand Friends panel just to locate someone. The Friends list should NOT be case-sensitive. Thank you!

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Mon, Sep 14 2009 11:01 PM

Soulcatcher:
    It has been said before but...........Being able to reply to the invite explaining your situation.

eg. on 9 please wait..........etc

Excellant idea SC.  Hopefully this, and the ball color change, will be in WTG's next upgrade.

Warren

RSS