Forums

Help › Forums

WGT rules?

Thu, Apr 27 2017 9:25 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Hackaroon
    31 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 4:45 AM

OK, but I lose the golf balls fast enough on my own. I don't need help, but I'll keep that in mind. Nothing's free in this world.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 4:16 PM

HackWilson1930:
    Cautionary note: When playing water holes the chances of hitting into the water are inversely proportional to how much "life" is left in the ball. This effect  is similar to using a "cut" ball or a gently used ball on  similar water holes IRL .

Ahh, the dreaded VEM that you guys like to go on about.

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Sun, Apr 23 2017 11:31 AM

Dougie4042:

HackWilson1930:
    Cautionary note: When playing water holes the chances of hitting into the water are inversely proportional to how much "life" is left in the ball. This effect  is similar to using a "cut" ball or a gently used ball on  similar water holes IRL .

Ahh, the dreaded VEM that you guys like to go on about.

More the space between the ears ;)

• VamboRools
    260 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 5:19 AM

mkg335:

Sometimes it helps to sacrifice a goat.  If that doesn't work, sacrifice your firstborn.  If your firstborn happens to be a goat, you might have married below your station.

Hehehehehe  ....  ah yes,  but if your firstborn happens to be a goat they may be a really nice kid.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 6:16 AM

^ Touche' ! A little of your own meds there, Mark. A word of caution though, Vambo, Mark is kinda like the "Attila" of puns around here, it's best not to get him started, lol.

Doc :)

• Hackaroon
    31 Posts
    Tue, Apr 25 2017 10:08 AM

kinda like a "pun"isher?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 4:26 AM

Lol, much more than that , Hack. His compunction for punitive measures smites cyberpunks, pundits, and punkers with impunity. As I said, it's best not to get him started :)

Doc :)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Apr 26 2017 4:47 AM

HackWilson1930:

Very True

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Apr 27 2017 9:25 AM

VamboRools:

mkg335:

Sometimes it helps to sacrifice a goat.  If that doesn't work, sacrifice your firstborn.  If your firstborn happens to be a goat, you might have married below your station.

Hehehehehe  ....  ah yes,  but if your firstborn happens to be a goat they may be a really nice kid.

That being the case, then all we need is gloves.

(and I believe Vambo can fling a pun quite nicely himself)

• PAGES
RSS