Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Easter in September ShootOut ShoutOut

Sat, Apr 22 2017 1:09 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 11:34 PM

Unexpected manipulation of replay evidence has led me to the ultimatative reflectionazional ambidex to us mirror image disappearancivity. Replays both left and right and wrong proved nothin'.....I cain't remember nothin'.

Now.....I don't think it's a bad thing. I do ponder the yonder when I can't pick the fonder of two views. You too should wonder why my left eye sees right and my right eye saw white smoke while aforementioned disappearin' smoke cloaked both views.

View 1 lies and view 2 too....Gotta get lucky too see what's for you.

Even me, Man.........I ain't tryin' to figger that one out.....Whoooo....Goodness.

Head hurtin' blurtin' out spurtin' spouts o' disappearaced Kilted Cats.

I holed out for a 9. Left handed......If I remember correct like.

~evadzxt~

~

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 19 2017 2:15 AM

I get the feeling these two originate from the same planet, not Earth obviously.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2017 1:03 AM

I just got back......I missed what?

I saw the future. We get along just fine and find fine lines.

Poof!

I might show up again, Friends.

~               ~

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Apr 21 2017 1:17 AM

txzdave:
    I just got back......I missed what?

PLEASE ALL WGTers WHO ARE WHAT INVISIBLE, USE THIS AS YOUR PROFILE PIC PLEASE, OR WE NOT KNOW---- THX, YANCY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 1:00 AM

Now we gots some "what gone missing" or what they are telling us as
    the "invisibles". While we are aware of DrMoose, Txzdave, BIGAL123,
    & I am Yancy all having some sort of inter-dimensional travel or just
    an old-fashioned case of the "gone invisibles" -- theyre prolly are
    other WGTers we dont know about going invisibles, as we cant see them.

These videos contain footage from our WGT server drones (dont tell any of
    the admins or MisterWGT on that please) that may help us understand what
    is happening all up on the WGT with this and such.

We will sort this out - Allegedly
    "Stay Safe & Stay Seen"
    @TeamYancy

The WGT TxzDave Invisibile Golf Experience -- (Drone Footage)

The DrMoose WGT Pinehurst Paradox Portal Perhaps Probable 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Apr 22 2017 1:09 PM

Alrighty then, having just returned from the " rabbit hole / alien portal " in a rather discombobulated state, I vaguely remember trippin' over an old stack of WGT National Enquirers unearthing this gem... 

It would appear from the cave drawings I also discovered that there is much more goin' on behind / below the scenes than one might expect.Updates will be forthcoming an' hopefully will not introduce new bugs, or, an unstable playing format.

Doc :)

• PAGES
RSS