Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Easter in September ShootOut ShoutOut

Sat, Apr 22 2017 1:09 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 1:53 AM

Let us not forget the WGT Eggxplorers, the golfers who found all of the 18 eggs & the drunken rabbit all up on Pinehurst #2

Below is a link to the playlist created tonight in memory of the high drama - epic - iconic - and more explorable which took over 2 weeks to resolve enough to get back to sleep, not all of the mystery here was solved and is open to interpretables.

If you were here in 2015 you may remember this weekend event turned into the grueling win at all costs exhibition it what evolved into -- If you are reading this and going what in the what is this? -- Please take some time and watch this story via the many videos linked up below. This will go down with all the other great historical moments in golf at the Pinehurst #2 course.

Below is a pic of where this link takes you: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcbPkRe1CWSHD9VIczNq4XaY5jO23Bj_2

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 2:02 AM

--- MINI RABBIT HUNT ---

The 1st WGTer to post a NEW screen capture (in THIS thread) of their avatar on screen with a Pinehurst #2 Egg (aka Alien Pods) will get a sleeve of Alien Hunting Green WGT virtual golf balls. Now to make sure there be no shenanigans -- your posted pic must have you with driver in hand...aka when you get an egg -- cough, alien pod -- found and on screen, go to your clubs and toggle to driver.

Starting.......Now
    -- My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 7:17 AM

from hole #8 at Pinehurst #2

please pass my Alien Green WGT virtual balls onto the first player who can name the star pattern the 18 pods laid out resembles

Happy Easter!!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 8:00 AM

Not looking for balls Mr. Ambassador, but, went lookin' fer the egg m'friend Andyson found on #9, and found it this time :) Happy Easter !

Doc :)

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 10:27 PM

I disappearance.

~        ~

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 12:05 AM

txzdave:

I disappearance.

~        ~

txzdave:
    I disappearance

Is everything kinda off-white shade of color and such --- Can you hear me - Over?
    -- Yance

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 12:05 AM

txzdave:

I disappearance.

~        ~

txzdave:
    I disappearance

Is everything kinda off-white shade of color and such --- Can you hear me - Over?
    -- Yance

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 12:24 AM

Man......I still ain't recovered from findin' the Bunny and losin' myself......Was fun indeed, though!

Ahhhhhh! I still got it in my replays!

Proof I ain't all the way outta here!

Now you see me, now you don

camera angle 1.......Get ready.....Presto!

~upinsmokedave~

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 4:03 AM

Nows, that right there, is some pretty amazin' stuff ! I ain't never seen no disappearin' puff a smoke type avatar goin' through no alien multidimensional portal before. Time to suit up an' go have a little reconnoiter of the situation.

Hold on Dave , I'm on the way !

http://stmail01.wgt.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbXNpZD0xJmF1aWQ9Jm1haWxpbmdpZD0xOTQ5Jm1lc3NhZ2VpZD02MjQwOSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEyOTU5NzY1OTYmc2VyaWFsPTE2Nzc3Njc2JmVtYWlsaWQ9ZHJtb29zZTJAeWFob28uY29tJnVzZXJpZD1ndWVzdCZ0YXJnZXRpZD0mbW49JmZsPSZtdmlkPSZleHRyYT0mJiY=&&&2001&&&http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=44546cc2-83cd-4321-8051-a75900bae859

Whoa... Yance, you gotta come check this out, I think I hear the Airplane . No Dave, don't eat that one !

( Curiouser an' curiouser ! Watchin' the replay, I don't disappear until the second go 'round )

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 11:12 AM

That's it, it's got to have somethin' to do with the "dave"inci code !

In about two days ( if I can find my way out of here) I will be organizing an expedition down the rabbit hole. Those wishing to participate need only post a link here showing their disappearing avatar in order to be included in what will most assuredly not be your average round on WGT.

• PAGES
RSS