Forums

Help › Forums

Hi.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 5 2009 7:24 PM (4 replies)
  • Absalomx3
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 1:11 AM

Hello.  I have been playing a while, but I started a new account because my stats were so horrible.  I almost feel as if this game is incredibly inaccurate because wind and slopes seem to affect the ball randomly.  Sometimes if I get a 10 mph wind, it will slice very hard in the direction of the wind (at perfect accuracy) and sometimes it doesn't affect it at all with the same wind.  Also, the slopes on the green seem to be pretty random.  Sometimes I see if there is a heavy slope going down to the left, I putt a lot to the right and it goes right in, yet other times, it curves against the slope and travels in a seemingly random direction.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 3:48 AM

Good luck in your game, just be aware you violated site rules in setting up the second account. (If I decided to do so, I at least wouldn't advertize it in a public forum.)  

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 11:06 AM

Absalomx3:
    I have been playing a while, but I started a new account because my stats were so horrible

....members@worldgolftour.com....  write them a note and ask them if you can keep your secondary account.  They may say "No" and make you play your original, or they may say "Yes" and let you keep this one.... 

You are either incredibly naive, or brazenly bold, to openly flaunt your breaking of the rules.

Each user participating at WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) may have only one player account. If you wish to create a new player account, please contact us at members@worldgolftour.com. If World Golf Tour determines that you have more than one account, all accounts created subsequent to the first account may be automatically terminated without notice. Continued violation of the Terms & Conditions, including the creation of more than one player account, may result in the termination of all of your player accounts.

• logicus
    51 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 2:04 PM

lol

• Absalomx3
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2009 7:24 PM

Oops!  I didn't realize that it was a violation.  I'll stop using this account.  I must have missed that part in the agreement.

RSS