Forums

Help › Forums

Help a.s.a.p. please!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 1 2017 10:33 AM (28 replies)
  • colbyeagles2day
    9 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 6:30 AM

Thanks guys cleared cache and i don't have an f11 button on my laptop older Acer but iv'e used it for 3 years no problem maybe its that fact i'm using a hot spot on my phone but i have it plugged into my laptop and its still quick i'm guessing that may be the problem because i make windows bigger still nothing my zoom is at 100 which it's supposed to be just fustrating

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 8:45 AM

colbyeagles2day:
    i don't have an f11 button on my laptop

I have never seen a laptop without function keys. You don't have an ESC key in the top left corner followed by 12 F keys at the very top of your keyboard?

• colbyeagles2day
    9 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 10:07 AM

yea i have an esc top left then just screen widening brightness volume power on/off and refresh but no f11 f12 keys underneath that row i have the normal 1-0 keys

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 1:31 PM

colbyeagles2day:
    i don't have an f11 button on my laptop

Related image

You may have to use the Fn key together with the F11 depending on your keyboard settings. The location of your Fn key is unkown but your F11 key will be above and to the right of your number 9 key .... always.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 1:52 PM

ZioMio:
    You may have to use the Fn key together with the F11

The Function key usually applies the sub-command on the key. F11 should get the full screen option as soon as the browser is opened. My browser has something like a 10 second window to maximize the screen. If it's missed, minimizing the screen and restoring it lets the F11 work.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 2:13 PM

YankeeJim:
    The Function key usually applies the sub-command

I understand that Jim but I know from helping someone over skype, that she had to use the Fn key to get the F11 function. That is why in my reply I use "may have to".  ;-)

On an added note, I have to have the cursor in the address bar of Max 5 to have my F11 to work in the game client ONLY.

• colbyeagles2day
    9 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2017 6:18 AM

lol like i said i dont have f11 f12 f1 f4 ??? is a cheap acer chromebook and i found out the answer if ur running game off hot spot on ur laptop u can't do it

• garyk49
    2,314 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2017 7:55 AM

colbyeagles2day:

lol like i said i dont have f11 f12 f1 f4 ??? is a cheap acer chromebook and i found out the answer if ur running game off hot spot on ur laptop u can't do it

That makes absolutely no sense.  If not mistaken full screen is a function of the browser.

I had not seen one yet that did not have some way into full screen.

Check under view on the menu. 

Laptop, hard wired, wifi, hot spot wifi, should not have a thing to do with it.  Now IF you are running the mobile app for the game on your laptop, instead of the PC version(but why)(you can and it sucks), maybe all above doesn't apply

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2017 8:37 AM

If he's accessing the web on his laptop through his phone, would he be trying to play the mobile game on his laptop?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2017 9:16 AM

colbyeagles2day:
    like i said i dont have f11 f12 f1 f4 ??? is a cheap acer chromebook

Ok I've got an idea ... you obviously have an old laptop and a smartphone if you are using it as a hotspot. Why not take a clear picture of your laptops keyboard and post it here so we can see that you do not have those F keys.

Unless your smartphone doesn't have a camera either.

RSS