Forums

Help › Forums

Can we do a Poll ...

Fri, Dec 22 2017 1:07 PM (41 replies)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 5:14 PM

drmoose:

Yep, you can do a poll. Thing is, you've probably got a better chance of seeing God, than having WGT / Topgolf factor in any of your input in their decision making process. The only person I've ever seen them listen to is " Hpurey " ( he finally got his yellow balls ), lol.

Doc :)

And look at the effort it took on his part to have it happen.

FWIW, I vote yes also.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2017 1:41 PM

Yes, never could understand how mobile got off the ground. It was like when they took apartments and sold them as condos, and people bought them.

Still shaking my head on that one 

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2017 1:50 PM

yes, the mobile version is quite popular with young people who use mobile devices the same as we use the pc.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 1:41 PM

Bump ...

C'mon mobile users don't you want a place of your own. A one stop shop so you don't have to search through PC platform problems just to find the answer to your mobile question.

• Robbo81303
    411 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 4:36 PM

phred952:

drmoose:

Yep, you can do a poll. Thing is, you've probably got a better chance of seeing God, than having WGT / Topgolf factor in any of your input in their decision making process. The only person I've ever seen them listen to is " Hpurey " ( he finally got his yellow balls ), lol.

Doc :)

And look at the effort it took on his part to have it happen.

And within a week he was complaining they weren't good enough and resumed begging for something better.  I'm sure the lack of appreciation wasn't lost on WGT.

I personally think they should completely separate both platforms but since that won't happen either I vote no.

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 6:09 PM

blindpugh:

adaputter:

if you have no taste buds

how? can you tell if your eating a banana or an apple?

Are you blind?

\@@/

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 11:01 PM

blindpugh:

adaputter:

if you have no taste buds

how? can you tell if your eating a banana or an apple?

Are you blind?

\@@/

Doesn't matter blind or not....

If it's long and thin...it ain't a fookin apple !  ;-))

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 2:41 PM

alcaucin:
    If it's long and thin...it ain't a fookin apple

Soooooo, am I to surmise that everything long and thin, that goes in your face portal, is banana-ish?

Apparently, taste has nothing to do with portal buds, and reckoning.

What if something long, thin, and salty, enters your portal, are you going to imbibe with it?

Probing mind wants to know

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, May 23 2017 4:51 PM

Bump

ZioMio:

Bump ...

C'mon mobile users don't you want a place of your own. A one stop shop so you don't have to search through PC platform problems just to find the answer to your mobile question.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 12:09 PM
    Double Bump
    ZioMio:

Bump

ZioMio:

Bump ...

RSS