Forums

Help › Forums

TZL 2017 - Congrats to Champions, The Georgian and Thanks Again All for Playing

Sat, Nov 18 2017 7:33 AM (289 replies)
  • Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 4:56 AM

Fn website!! Text missing again from page one. Sort it please WGT, I've asked you a half dozen times!

• ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 5:52 AM

The text that goes missing Dub, may have a format that the forum does not allow. Are you copy and pasting it from another place?

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 6:44 AM

It went like that from time I posted first. I have it saved elsewhere on site to copy. Otherwses, I'd have lost it all.

iamvapour has kindly donated 6 sleeves of WGT S-13s.

At the end of rd 1, I'll do a random draw for one sleeve for each club, and a random draw with all teams after rd 2.

That is not a bad ball, it has a slow meter and costs only 99 creds,  I usually use it for credit tournaments. 

Stand-in players will be included in the draw.

• ScottHope
    10,106 Posts
    Sun, Apr 30 2017 7:48 AM

You could try pasting text by using CTRL + SHIFT + V, but this will strip out all the formatting.

⇩ EDIT : Okay Dub, thank you. : ) ⇩

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Mon, May 1 2017 1:40 AM

I'll leave it as is, I have some copies saved, so won't be a problem. Thanks for the tips.

• etienne5361
    1,061 Posts
    Mon, May 1 2017 3:58 AM

Hello,

When do you need my list of players for the second round?

Let me know pls?

E. (the G)

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Tue, May 2 2017 1:16 AM

Hello ET,

whenever you have them, send in msg. Thanks.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Tue, May 2 2017 7:05 AM

About the donated sleeves, if we get no entries for the 1st round Shot of the Round, I will do a random draw of all the team players.

Be sure to have a good ball as your game ball, if you're playing with 10 centers (for example), that's what you'll be gifted by the (anonymous for now) donator. 

• jetrep7
    1,249 Posts
    Tue, May 2 2017 6:37 PM

Nick has a good blade. I couldn't keep up with his putts. -2 to -1 at the turn, but I had trouble on the back 9.

5/2/2017 at Merion

Tex0213 ... Craven Dale CC ... L ...  67

jetrep7 ... UFVG ... L ... 71

No replays recorded.

• wtiger22
    1,027 Posts
    Wed, May 3 2017 1:01 AM

Tex0213  reports...

final score

Tex0213 - 68

Jetrep7  -  71

putting was the difference here with Nicks putter seeing him home.

I believe that this was the final outstanding fixture from the first round of games.

a huge thanks to all at UFVG - this was a pleasure to be involved with and you fellas have been a joy to communicate with - everything was made really simple to run and the games have all been hugely enjoyed by our guys.

thanks - we shall look forward to our next meeting with you

Michael.....we will be using the same squad as in this fixture for our next one...

i can send them across to you if you need me to??

we are pretty much ready to roll for round 2 just as and when required!!

RSS