Forums

Help › Forums

Back'n playin'

Wed, Apr 5 2017 6:28 PM (37 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2017 5:50 PM

You ain't gonna put me in no down time out, I talked to left turn and she said I can drive the bus after hours. We gonna get squirrely with it. And YJ gave me the keys, he was watching the Yankees on his phone and forgot. Q knew it and kept it quiet, I put your pink crayon on the manifpold and now we have a pink engene in the bus. His Mr. Yankness hates squirrels because I can climb trees faster than he can. And my Nutz can handle hot sand. I may become a beach squirrel and hang out with Mr. James Beffet, or whatever, maybe even Mr. Kenknee Chestsknees.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2017 3:50 AM

I'm wit ya Nutzy ! We don't need no stinkin' downtime ! Whenever they pull one of them, my helmet gets all fogged up & my puttin' goes all buggered.What say I sticks  some crayons in da pod bay doors, an' we bust outta here. This is gettin' too much like that " other " site with all their " downtimes " an' such. Pfft... banana! There, I said it !

Doc :)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2017 7:59 AM

opyeuclid:

Here is what,s new ,

# 1 , all 27 accounts will start over with not only a standard box O 12 crayons ,  You will get a special 64 count box , Limmit tid edisun . 

Will it come with the built in groove sharpener?

Image result for crayon box with built in sharpener

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Apr 2 2017 12:00 PM

renniw52:

In honor of Q I am coloring a new picture of the reformed one ... The fun is back.

Hey Renniw52 ... just found these pics ... hope you like'm ;)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Apr 2 2017 5:21 PM

hpurey:
    Will it come with the built in groove sharpener?

Thank you for your question humtpy .

We here  at NMS took the edge off said sharpener for safttey , you can grind your Crayons to a dull point only , . 

# 1 ,  We want the colliring book to be the same for all , No Handy Cap System .  We all ride the same bus . 

# 2 .  sharp things are not good things .

NMSopizzaicon 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2017 5:43 PM

It was so nice of you all to take nappy / down time .

NMSopizzaicon  and Mr Q  had a chance for a Game tonight .  

Thing in the works for a New Bus driver ,   

Do to things outside our controll   Left turn Lucy  walked out after bail and turned Right .

NMSopizzaion 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 7:32 AM

Q caught me sweating a 2 foot putt, that is normal for me. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2017 6:28 PM

NMS is holding a Spiecial different game chalange for all  , 

You will have to coller in a Pic of Spider Man with only Yello Crayons . 

NMSopizzaicon 

RSS