Forums

Help › Forums

Back'n playin'

Wed, Apr 5 2017 6:28 PM (37 replies)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Mar 25 2017 8:44 PM

Thats the one Doc.  Also remember to not try and exit until it comes to a full and complete stop.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 3:57 PM

renniw52:
    In honor of Q I am coloring a new picture of the reformed one. I found an old bus that still had a window in it. I'll use Andy's tool kit this time and try to get both his boobies the same size.

Winn 25 . not that we watch the players , But we have seen you putt , if you had the same 2 footer you would miss one of them . and chances are you were chewing ( or at your age Gumming ) on the fancy Andyson helper tools . 

Stay true 

NMSopizzaicon 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 5:17 PM

opyeuclid:
    # 3  Help wanted  bus driver      "   ...    "

NMS is looking for a Quiletied / Qualified / Qualaformed / any one willing to drive the bus this week  . we will be painting the New office at HQ and we think it best if we transport said players that day for a field trip to the Zoo for a day . You will be responsables for said players to and from the Zoo . Pay will be nothing as chances are you will quit after driving to the Zoo 

Stay True 

NMSopizzaicon 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 6:03 PM

Can I drive the bus with my hemlet on, I'll shift with Doc's antlers, horns , or whatever they are. I'll even pee in the driver seat whether YJ is there or not, just for fun.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 3:23 PM

renniw52:
     Can I drive the bus

Dear winn25 .

one word ,,      No , No and NO .

We remember the time when YJ talked you into taking the keys from the bus driver named  "OneTo Manny" sleepping in his car with the moter running .  You took the bus on a joy ride cross town to Mr Caddies house and turfed his yard , ran over his prize garden gnoms ,  smashed the bird bath ( lol  " Bird  " Bath ) ,  And when you ran over the garden hoze real it cut the break line and the hoze got caught on the bumper , you could not stop and had 50 feet of hoze whipping around ,  And what did you do when you hit that tree ,,,, You left YJ in the bus and ran up the tree. 

one word        No , No and Hell NO !

Stay True 

NMSopizzaicon 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 4:41 PM

opyeuclid:
    YJ talked you into taking the keys from the bus driver

Alternative fact, warn't me, he just done it hisself. I told him the whole time he was gonna get it but he wasn't hearing me. Ain't my doing, no way, uh uh, just warn't me. He was acting all squirrely.   :-P

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2017 12:07 AM

Great to hear from you ... The best of WGT :  We can make the world a better place ... just like YancyCan does !

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Mar 28 2017 4:25 PM

Some good news boys and girls , we found a bus driver for the trip to the zoo . her name is Left turn Lucy , She said she wants to go stright and needs this job , Also asked if NMS could pay in addavance .  needing a bus driver we paid the bail . Left turn Lucy said she will heep you all happy while making left turns with a sing along , 100 bottles of Speed boost on the wall .  

Please make sure your Mom or Dad sign the permission slip  ( it is on the back side of the Bat Man colliring home work sent home with you today ) . You will also need to bring Lunch $ .  Left turn Lucy will be holding your lunch Coins for safe keeping . 

Stay True 

NMSopizzaicon 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2017 4:32 PM

Dear bus riders  ,

We will have a down time tonight  /  Xtra nap .  down time will be ?  We have a Issue to be delt with Pronto , 

Stay True ,

NMSopizzaicon 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2017 4:22 PM

Down Time .

I told you yesterday to take a Nap . Down Time .  No you had to be all chewin on your Crayons . 

So your Down time will be tonight .

NMSopizaicon 

RSS