Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE (COMPLETELY) HONEST 2...OR PROBABLY NOT...

Tue, Jul 4 2023 5:02 AM (233 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 7:15 PM

Romax:

Ignoring challenge invites is just plain fkn rude Henry. If you don't have the balls to play ......just type " sorry no balls" in invite box.  Lmao.   Was only for 500c FFS.

Sorry Romax.  I didn't see.  I am ready now.. LETS GO!

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 7:16 PM

gonfission:

HenryKawa:
    Where did you learn all those strapaculous words?

Don't go all sesquipedalian on me now, Henry...  ;-))

I am in a state of discombobulation!

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Apr 14 2017 7:50 PM

Declined.....That's all I know of you. Once. Henry......I just have to know why. Why would you decline an invite for a stroll? Why would you decline an invite and send an invitation to be a "friend"?           I know.....Whatever......But you didn't get yo'self some when you had a chance.......You missed it, Son.

You missed out.

I got mine......Go get yours, I guess.

E'rybody's thinkin' the same thing. It's gettin' shallow.......It's gettin' shallow.

Carry on.

~txzdave~

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Apr 15 2017 7:45 AM

How did he do that LOL

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 8:26 PM

txzdave:

Declined.....That's all I know of you. Once. Henry......I just have to know why. Why would you decline an invite for a stroll? Why would you decline an invite and send an invitation to be a "friend"?           I know.....Whatever......But you didn't get yo'self some when you had a chance.......You missed it, Son.

You missed out.

I got mine......Go get yours, I guess.

E'rybody's thinkin' the same thing. It's gettin' shallow.......It's gettin' shallow.

Carry on.

~txzdave~

I may be offended if I understood what you are talking about.   Is it only me?

• craigswan
    31,036 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 5:18 AM

Our henry out on patrol on horse says to little girl on bike,

"Did Santa get you that?" "Yes," replies the little girl. "Well tell him to put a reflector light on it next year!" and fines her $5.

The little girl looks up at henry and says, "Nice horse you've got there, did Santa bring you that?" The cop chuckles and replies, "He sure did!"

"Well," says the little girl, "Next year tell Santa that the d*ck goes under the horse, not on top of it!"

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 10:18 PM

Thanks Paul.    Good post.  

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 11:02 PM

Never been a friend. Never will be. Random match play search is what happened. Declined is what I said. I know green and yellow and red lights.

Stand down.

Our famous Henri declined.

Thanks for the clarification. I came aboard......My Man jumped ship quick......no long wait.....

After setting the match up, no less.

No offense meant......I'm sure we have our own corners.

Anyone that comes off with they're gonna teach you how to play doesn't get it on the front side. Back to your corner with your own cats.

I got my Cats and we just ain't bothered.

Be honest........You have nothin' on what these friends are sayin'

These are friends. Friends.

~txzdave~

RSS