Forums

Help › Forums

CC Event #42

Sun, Mar 5 2017 6:16 AM (31 replies)
  • TjW11
    1,214 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 9:15 AM

Don't know really where to post this question - but it is related to Clashes...

- I get a 4 hr clock as we all do when playing in any clash during the 2 day event. 

Why is there a red 1 hr clock posted on some  players game play window during the clash, and they can not play the FULL 4 hrs like other members of their CC?

I think I may know my answer, but am willing to see if anyone else has same 1 hr red clock , limiting play to only the 1st hour of the 4 hr match ???

Thank you as always - TJ

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 9:38 AM

the 4 hour clock is for your new pass

the red one i think is to tell you when current clash game ends

but dont quote me on that

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 9:59 AM

adaputter:
    but dont quote me on that

Oops....I did

Chuck0312:

Don't ever underestimate your opponent!

To be honest, when I look at your scores you have churned out in the last 24 hours, it is impossible to take these clashes as a test of skill.
    As alosso said, it is an auction....highest bidder is successful. There is no real prize, and certainly no kudos to be gained
    But the players thank you and like-minded fools for your contributions to WGT coffers.....saves us from having new poor ideas being forced upon us.
  • ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 10:32 AM

TjW11:

Why is there a red 1 hr clock posted on some  players game play window during the clash, and they can not play the FULL 4 hrs like other members of their CC?

The clash is four hours and the pass is four hours BUT if you don't use your pass until three hours have past on the clash, your clock will only show the one hour until the end of the clash. Unless there is a  substantial lag between clashes, your next pass will always come in at the three hour mark and you will have one hour to get a game in.

You can buy a pass at the start of a clash and get in sync that way.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 11:08 AM

alanti:

To be honest, when I look at your scores you have churned out in the last 24 hours, it is impossible to take these clashes as a test of skill.
    As alosso said, it is an auction....highest bidder is successful. There is no real prize, and certainly no kudos to be gained
    But the players thank you and like-minded fools for your contributions to WGT coffers.....saves us from having new poor ideas being forced upon us.

It'll never happen but the only way to make clashes remotely interesting would be to only count the first 20 or whatever scores posted by each club.  Do away with this buying loads of passes, playing crappy rounds and winning.  Quality should win, not quantity.

Of course, income would drop due to lack of pass sales but at least more of us would give a flying f**k.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 11:17 AM

Finance meeting at WGT

Ok what brings in most income from these loonies.

1. Pass sales during clash....ok increase clash events

2. New club sales.....ok increase XP earning so they level up and spend more frequent.

Way it is, they aint gonna change as long as numpties buy passes, equipment i can sort of understand, but passes....noooooo way man.

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 3:25 PM

Bubbs

Your in 34th place with12782 points :-) 

N1

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 5:09 AM

. Seven hours left and they still  haven't announced the Event  yet.

• dancingdennis
    1,341 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 8:14 AM

MTBR:

I'm pulling for the underdog. GOOOO! Silver Dollar.

It's never over till the fat lady sings, LoL

• MAYDALY
    137 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 9:03 AM

wgt and there time out 

apparantly i donyt have enough time to play the clash 

3hrs 40 mins left to play

]

RSS