Forums

Help › Forums

Post Your Best Replays Here!

Tue, Jan 23 2024 6:21 PM (3,474 replies)
  • lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 6:28 AM

I watched Gshavers replay..... Um???? wth!

did the ball hit the flagstick? it was hard to tell. only thing I do know for certain is that was a pile of poopie!

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 6:59 AM

shavers is hilarious......this happened to me this morning...camera 3 (if its available) shows what the ball hit;

rubber bunker

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 8:10 AM

That's a nice one, Molideha. I'm guessing a double-bogey at best?  

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 8:25 AM

Faterson:
    That's a nice one, Molideha. I'm guessing a double-bogey at best?

bogey...knew i had to carry to the green on #3, so left with 15' for par...and my 15' putting skill is a well documented disaster.

tc

• nwharley
    119 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2009 8:42 AM

WOW.. hit the 2nd right bunker rolled up fast to the left side lip of the bunker and launched it out of the bunker and to the right..bummer

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 2:42 PM

bunch of nice replays, what happened on Gshavers? Looks like it hit the flagstick and just went crazy. Wish he had a better view of that one.

• Syn7aX
    64 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 5:18 AM

Shavers, like one of my own replays and a few others on here, looks and sounds like it hit the bottom of the hole so hard it shot out.  If you have your sound turned on you can hear mine hit the flag at the same time as the bottom of the hole, but Shavers sounds like it hit the ground or edge of the hole and the bottom of the cup.  Just really odd shots in all, but Shavers by far is one of the funniest shots ever!!

• gshaver
    19 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 8:32 AM

Glad all you guys can laugh at my misfortune.......at least I'm famous for something :)

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 9:24 AM

I am too baffled to laugh at your replay gshaver xD

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2009 11:14 AM

I enjoyed watching the replays, there´s some really interesting ones. If anybody is interested in taking a look, the last of my replays titled "nac playoffs 47ft putt" was at the 18th during the nac playoffs and it was to make the Ryder Cup team! Maybe it´s not as spectacular as others I´ve seen on here, but were yours at such a crucial moment?

Keep them going.

RSS