Forums

Help › Forums

Post Your Best Replays Here!

Tue, Jan 23 2024 6:21 PM (3,474 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 2:31 AM

Nice noise bad result

Click here to watch the replay, or copy and paste this link into your browser:  http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=7861bf9f-6e00-4405-9bff-a3bf0099b729

• fancygirl4u
    91 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 4:43 PM

I would love to post my best game but every time I try to play in a tournament,I get wrong responses. WGT claims they don't alter the shots of players and I know that is a  lie. The VEM is programmed to do just that and it apparently is on me every day I start to play. It's about time WGT  gets it back and I am friggin' tired of the crap. I can't break par even anymore.  My meter sometimes runs to fast then when I get used to it, they slow it down and every shot goes left. Obviously this is to use up our balls so we have to buy more faster then they would normally wear out. WGT you have created the worst game I have ever played and I am a 25 yr golf player with a 4 hncp and your game is sooo wrong. Why don't you fix it or do you even want to. Shame on you. Just like all the other internet games, they make it so easy for you to win until you reach a certain level then your FREE clubs don't react the same and those FREE BALLS don't go as far as they did or straight as they used to. Now tell me that isn't WGT manipulation. They want you to spend money and but better clubs. But you can't spend money so you do surveys and watch videos for credits and you finally get some real good clubs and balls. But you have bitched and complained about the change in the game. Reality WGT is that  their is no way to make a virtual game feel like the real game. Nature is sometimes predictable and calculations can work but here it is just take a wild guess and hit the ball and hope it goes to the right place and in the hole. Most of mine stop just short of the hole and I know who does that.

WGT , I used to love this game but look at what you have made of me now.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 6:20 PM

fancygirl4u:

I would love to post my best game but every time I try to play in a tournament,I get wrong responses. WGT claims they don't alter the shots of players and I know that is a  lie. The VEM is programmed to do just that and it apparently is on me every day I start to play. It's about time WGT  gets it back and I am friggin' tired of the crap. I can't break par even anymore.  My meter sometimes runs to fast then when I get used to it, they slow it down and every shot goes left. Obviously this is to use up our balls so we have to buy more faster then they would normally wear out. WGT you have created the worst game I have ever played and I am a 25 yr golf player with a 4 hncp and your game is sooo wrong. Why don't you fix it or do you even want to. Shame on you. Just like all the other internet games, they make it so easy for you to win until you reach a certain level then your FREE clubs don't react the same and those FREE BALLS don't go as far as they did or straight as they used to. Now tell me that isn't WGT manipulation. They want you to spend money and but better clubs. But you can't spend money so you do surveys and watch videos for credits and you finally get some real good clubs and balls. But you have bitched and complained about the change in the game. Reality WGT is that  their is no way to make a virtual game feel like the real game. Nature is sometimes predictable and calculations can work but here it is just take a wild guess and hit the ball and hope it goes to the right place and in the hole. Most of mine stop just short of the hole and I know who does that.

WGT , I used to love this game but look at what you have made of me now.

• dyashpal
    286 Posts
    Fri, Oct 10 2014 12:50 AM

I have played wgt for over 2 yrs now and have had some incredible shots these are shared here for everyone enjoy:

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=40ecc6e9-8d32-47d0-9dc2-a3bf00b3bb83

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=33c0047e-08e9-460c-ac92-a3ae0072bee9

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=a16ee1dd-a90b-4bb2-9643-a32f00858c28

There are more some onmy home page.

Enjoy, cheers & happy golfing - remember to IT'S ONLY A FUN GAME.

dyashpal (Dee)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Oct 10 2014 3:02 AM

fancygirl4u:
    Most of mine stop just short of the hole and I know who does that.

Who?

I normally don't do this. But, I think the aluminum foil hat that you're wearing is too tight.

Fancy Before Joining The Tin Foil Hat Brigade.

The title of the thread is: Post your best replays here. 

not

Post your best rounds here.

or

If I understood the concept of the virtual equipment model, I could get rid of this tin foil hat.

No need to thank me. Really.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 10:27 PM

Luck hit me tonight as I was streaming on my Twitch channel. I'm not the expert at blitz, etc. but one went in the hole. 

Using the free XSplit broadcaster I can add 'instant replay' key graphics and, natch, the silly applause from my peanut gallery via windows media player.

I used a pitch shot (which I used to despise) and a Cleveland wedge, and the affordable GI3-S Pink Ball to slow that meter. The small Dell's CPU is at full but sometimes I get lucky.

ps thanks to some of the new followers to my channel. Lets play live.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Oct 14 2014 7:47 PM

It's that new Golf Channel NBC Damon Hack avatar I tell you!

WGT Hole-In-One Eagle 202yd Kiawah 

Par 3, Nike L85 4 iron

Callaway L37 yellow balls at 275 credits,  public Kiawah full 18 tournament finished 9 under,

Using suggestions by '2DAMFLASHY' but this was the middle pin placement

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/247366.aspx

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 2:21 AM

A nice flop to finish off BombShelly and colinpop on the ninth at Bethpage.  :-)

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Wed, Oct 15 2014 2:03 PM

ChromeSlayer:

Just got my first hole in one ever!

225 yard HI1!! 3 wood! CC H2!

Congrats!  They sure feel nice, yes?  :-)

• HorsheinNumcok
    33 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 7:36 AM

crazy eagle

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=a4183dd8-0e1c-40b8-8bd0-a3c700daf9ea

RSS