Forums

Help › Forums

Tier Levels

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 5 2009 3:53 PM (23 replies)
  • lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 12:09 PM

my last pro avg before going master was 67.3. After a round of 9 my avg dropped to 66.8, so with that said for my tier jump it was somewhere between 67.2 and 66.9, if i had to guess it was 66.9

hope that helps

• SirMarl
    25 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 12:49 PM

When i became master think it was set at 66.7..now i sure it lower...but with just 2 stroke play courses  not hard to master both of them to get lower scores....NEED more courses

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 1:19 PM

onebadmutha:

Wow, a lot of hostility here.  You're making the master level seem like some kind of super secret, decoder ring, ultra-exclusive club.  Ya'll realize this is a video game right :)

I asked a simple question, what average score qualifies you for master for the WGT.  If someone could answer that, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers.

Wow... If I may quote myself only two posts above your claim of hostility and secretiveness: 
    Snaike:
    As far as the actual number needed, it is not being disclosed by WGT... to deter sandbaggers and other cheats.  Some have said that at 67, you would be very very close.

Remember, Reading is FUNdamental - RIF!

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 3:45 PM

I became a master when my average was 67.01, after, i played a round, and i turned a master and an average of 66.66

• GSpinks1962
    106 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 3:57 PM

The lowest number I've seen for the spotlight pro was 66.92. I haven't paid much attention since they claimed to have made it harder.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2009 4:04 PM

I don't wanna be a Master!  I just want the Master Level driver so I can use it from the Pro tees... :)

• seanna
    20 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 1:20 AM

you guys are all wrong its an avrage and based on your skill.

• russdud
    7 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 3:36 PM

all the masters are just part of the game they dont really exist, the program will not let you get a low score or how would you know has soon has you hit a ball that its going to be inside 10ft unless it was already in the program

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 4:00 PM

russdud:

all the masters are just part of the game they dont really exist, the program will not let you get a low score or how would you know has soon has you hit a ball that its going to be inside 10ft unless it was already in the program

LOL... omg, either that was a very good attempt at sarcasm, or you need to be fitted for a tinfoil hat.

Hopefully it was the former and I am just 'off' enough today to miss it.

It if were the latter, then you should know that as soon as you enter your shot, by clicking on the "perfect" line we hope, the machine already knows where the ball is going to land and what effect the topography is going to have on it.  In essence, in milliseconds your shot has already been played in the CPU, but WGT has added graphics so you can see the flight of the ball to add a bit of realism.

Here's your hat  ---------->  hat-tin-foil-smiley.gif

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2009 4:23 PM

RSS